Coronavirus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Can you link me to a long term study on safety and efficacy of mRNA vaccines?
Sure
“Researchers have been studying by and working with mRNA vaccines for decades”

Although COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are new, this type of vaccine has been studied in people before. mRNA vaccines against HIV, rabies, Zika and flu have been tested in phase 1 and phase 2 trials in people. The technology has also been used in clinical trials as a way to treat some cancers.

In his nearly 30 years studying vaccines, Paul Goepfert, M.D., director of the Alabama Vaccine Research Clinic at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, has never seen any vaccine as effective as the three COVID vaccines

But the development of mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 is no overnight success. In fact, they have a remarkable back story stretching back decades

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure
79% were vaccinated in May
So you're claiming 96% of doctors worldwide are vaccinated, based on an internet survey of 301 doctors.

You should be embarrassed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure
“Researchers have been studying by and working with mRNA vaccines for decades”

Although COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are new, this type of vaccine has been studied in people before. mRNA vaccines against HIV, rabies, Zika and flu have been tested in phase 1 and phase 2 trials in people. The technology has also been used in clinical trials as a way to treat some cancers.

In his nearly 30 years studying vaccines, Paul Goepfert, M.D., director of the Alabama Vaccine Research Clinic at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, has never seen any vaccine as effective as the three COVID vaccines

But the development of mRNA vaccines against COVID-19 is no overnight success. In fact, they have a remarkable back story stretching back decades
So in other words, you have zero long term studies on long term efficacy or safety of mRNA vaccines.

Okay.
Carry on.

So in other words, you have zero long term studies on long term efficacy or safety of mRNA vaccines.

Okay.
Carry on.
So you're claiming 96% of doctors worldwide are vaccinated, based on an internet survey of 301 doctors.

You should be embarrassed.

Hey, I give you legit information contrary to your beliefs, and you decline it.
“Belief perseverance”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hey, I give you legit information contrary to your beliefs, and you decline it.
That is how these opinion surveys are done, son.
Listen boys, it's an online survey of 300 people.
It's useless.

It's okay to admit you blindly believed a BS story because it told you what you wanted to hear. Recognize your confirmation bias, and try to be better next time kiddos.

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
Listen boys, it's an online survey of 300 people.
It's useless.

It's okay to admit you blindly believed a BS story because it told you what you wanted to hear. Recognize your confirmation bias, and try to better next time kiddos.
Just because it was an online survey it’s automatically fake news? Or they lied? Not everyone lies on the internet like you do.

You linked to a headline saying 96% of doctors worldwide have been vaccinated. Based on a survey of 300 people. If you can't see how ridiculous that is, then you are hopeless my good friend.
Hey bra, 289 out of 301 doctors have the vaccine
You might want to look into making yourself an appointment.