yep

Attachments

• 234510837_151315763793558_4891701554137457493_n.jpg
    234510837_151315763793558_4891701554137457493_n.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 59

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Why does the question.... If you've had C-19 already and are relatively healthy and younger why get the vaccine?? Never get answered? Why mandates for anyone let alone someone in this category?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't care about full FDA approval. The FDA is the same thing as the Big Pharma executives. It's a revolving door between them.

We have no idea how safe they are, other than we can say they do not immediately cause widespread death upon dosing. That's about all we can say from the crappy studies they've done.

How old am I? Under 40, fit, with great nutrition and existing covid immunity, and proven ability to handle covid better than I can handle the decibel level at a concert.

I have no risk. They can take these garbage studies and shove them up their butts.

I still recommended all my vulnerable family members to get it.

I would recommend they take ivermectin, since 18 RCT's have established that it is both safe and effective as a prophylactic and therapeutic. Whereas the vaccine doesn't seem to actually work for the people who are most at risk. Imagine that, causing people with compromised immune systems to get their bodies to produce a harmful protein so their compromised immune systems can fail to produce the antibodies to those proteins.

Also, being old, having comorbidities, and covid Isn't necessarily a death sentence. The fact that a 95% of old people with varying degrees of health issues survive covid suggests that perhaps their is another factor in common driving the mortality rate of covid infections. Could it be the unreliable tests? Seriously, why does anyone take any of the covid stats seriously at all. None of the data harvested from tests is reliable. We may as well throw darts at a list of diseases while blindfolded to determine if someone has covid.

There is an unknown risk of blood clots and heart attacks. But the danger of covid to them is very large. It's a dice-roll, but it's rational to go with the vaccine because the virus would be very deadly to them.

The virus is not dangerous to me, so it makes no sense to take the unknown vaccine risk.

Different people are different.

I don't care if my retired parents lose their fertility or something. lol
Since there is a higher chance of dying from a lightning strike than a blood clot. Why would anyone be so afraid of a blood clot. Why would anyone take warfarin or other blood thinners?

wilberforce15

Are you sure about that? When those women had the adverse reaction to J&J it was certainly recorded and tracked.
Yes, I'm certain of it. I'll repeat my question:

Corrected for age, race, sex, smoking, and bmi, what is the relative risk of heart attack between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations?

Oh, you don't have that information?

That's because they refused to track it.

Yes, I'm certain of it. I'll repeat my question:

Corrected for age, race, sex, smoking, and bmi, what is the relative risk of heart attack between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations?

Oh, you don't have that information?

That's because they refused to track it.
Are you a hematologist? You live in fantasy land.