Coronavirus

I will not immediately bow to the received scientific wisdom from people who can't identify boys and girls.

It tells me they are willing to go with any absurdity, no matter how unscientific, if public image demands it of them. They are not scientists. They may be right or wrong in their field, but I know they're willing to do anything for politics.
Irrelevant

Sportello

Why does the question.... If you've had C-19 already and are relatively healthy and younger why get the vaccine?? Never get answered? Why mandates for anyone let alone someone in this category?

You are clearly unaware that, although the AHA takes a firm stance, that there are highly-qualified people within this specialty that object. Scientists often disagree with one another about all kinds of things. And it is positively anti-scientific to say that whoever has the majority or the institution is automatically right.

Most in the AHA think dietary cholesterol and egg yolks should be limited or are a significant contributor to heart disease. A smaller number think it's not a big deal, or think the AHA has it completely backwards.

Scientists disagree with one another. Welcome to life.
Irrelevant

refineryworker05

Huge conspiracy
See that poster did their own research on website dumb mfers and now that poster and a few others have the secret knowledge about the vaccines that the "mainstream" press, the CDC, hospitals, doctors, etc won't tell the public. And the poster knows that the CDC and other health organizations in the nation have never tracked vaccines, have never tracked the number of deaths from vaccines or deaths from other diseases because we don't track deaths and the causes of deaths in America. It's never been done in the history of the nation. Smh

These posters are just not smart and they believe obvious dumb shyt. they really believe that they have secret knowledge that they found on the internet and only a few people know and that there is a massive coverup of deaths and no one knows because no one tracks deaths, and blah, blah, blah. It is pathetic and sad. Thankfully, that insane perspective is in the clear minority in this nation.

The Driver

I drive.
Yes, I'm certain of it. I'll repeat my question:

Corrected for age, race, sex, smoking, and bmi, what is the relative risk of heart attack between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations?

Oh, you don't have that information?

That's because they refused to track it.
Unethical to have a control group when there’s a pandemic raging.

wilberforce15

Unethical to have a control group when there’s a pandemic raging.
You don't need a control group of people deprived of the vaccine. You simply need to track a group of people who already decided not to get the vaccine.

We don't make people smoke, but we track what happens to them.

You don't have to "deprive" a person of the vaccine. You simply need to track what happens between like groups of vaccinated and unvaccinated people. No force involved. No placebos involved. Just tracking the difference.

The Driver

I drive.
You don't need a control group of people deprived of the vaccine. You simply need to track a group of people who already decided not to get the vaccine.

We don't make people smoke, but we track what happens to them.

You don't have to "deprive" a person of the vaccine. You simply need to track what happens between like groups of vaccinated and unvaccinated people. No force involved. No placebos involved. Just tracking the difference.
I think they’ve figured out the unvaccinated population is at a massively higher risk of hospitalization and death than the vaccinated.

Yes, I'm certain of it. I'll repeat my question:

Corrected for age, race, sex, smoking, and bmi, what is the relative risk of heart attack between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations?

Oh, you don't have that information?

That's because they refused to track it.
Find out how many people in your building that has a 2 year DOT card. They will be at less risk than those who do not. Many 2 year DOT card holders were told watch for some ailment due to the physical itself or through family history.