Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

This is way better. At least these people can do some vaccine research while they lie on the floor with a shower curtain for warmth.
They're not at a hospital because they don't need to be at a hospital. They're there for a therapeutic that prevents hospitalization.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a blanket shortage.
Frankly if these people are so stupid they chose to use a shower curtain for warmth, maybe them dying would be a good thing for everyone....

fishtm2001

They're not at a hospital because they don't need to be at a hospital. They're there for a therapeutic that prevents hospitalization.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a blanket shortage.
Frankly if these people are so stupid they chose to use a shower curtain for warmth, maybe them dying would be a good thing for everyone....
As long as they awake in time for donald's reinstatement.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Williamson said this doesn’t mean those patients aren’t getting ICU-level care. “They are, but to do that, they are taking up other parts of the hospital that would not normally be made into an ICU unit.”

OMG they had to temporarily write ICU on the dry erase board outside of a few extra rooms!!!! The horror!!!!
As one of my wife’s nurse friends said over a year ago. Beds and rooms are rarely a problem. They can put beds in the hall. Clear out the cafeteria and load up beds. They just need staff.

wilberforce15

As one of my wife’s nurse friends said over a year ago. Beds and rooms are rarely a problem. They can put beds in the hall. Clear out the cafeteria and load up beds. They just need staff.
And they had 18 months to do it. And all they did was drive good, long-time nurses away, fire some over mandates, etc.

They did nothing about staffing for 18 months and now they're whining.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And they had 18 months to do it. And all they did was drive good, long-time nurses away, fire some over mandates, etc.

They did nothing about staffing for 18 months and now they're whining.
They have driven a ton of good experienced nurses away in the past decade also. Telling them they have to go back to school for 4 year degrees.

rickyb

1629480340472.png