Coronavirus

rickyb

I got some ocean front in Missouri to sell you if you buy that.
wheres that lol

1629481121533.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I thought the 2 year degrees were mostly being phased out and replaced by 4 years.
Yeah and they’re telling nurses with 2 year degrees they have to go get 4 year degrees if they want to keep their jobs even though they’ve been doing the job for 20+ years.

The main difference is 2 years of studies that have nothing to do with nursing. Just common studies BS.

But guess what they can charge insurance $10 more an hour for bachelor nursing care over associate nursing care.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah and they’re telling nurses with 2 year degrees they have to go get 4 year degrees if they want to keep their jobs even though they’ve been doing the job for 20+ years.

The main difference is 2 years of studies that have nothing to do with nursing. Just common studies BS.

But guess what they can charge insurance $10 more an hour for bachelor nursing care over associate nursing care.
My sister is an RN and when she went to a nursing school a long time ago a 2 year associates degree was enough to become an RN (though she was in a 3 year program with more hospital experience). She later got her bachelor's but probably didn't make a lot of difference.

rickyb

And you’re not dumb enough to not take into account things like job type or hours worked right.
they get paid less for working the same jobs taking all that stuff into account.

if they didnt take that stuff into account there wouldnt be much point in comparing now would there sherlock.

remember americans and ppl around the world dont treat women equally historically. its gotten better but its still not equal. something like racism.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
they get paid less for working the same jobs taking all that stuff into account.

if they didnt take that stuff into account there wouldnt be much point in comparing now would there sherlock.

remember americans and ppl around the world dont treat women equally historically. its gotten better but its still not equal. something like racism.
Wrong Einstein

rickyb

My sister is an RN and when she went to a nursing school a long time ago a 2 year associates degree was enough to become an RN (though she was in a 3 year program with more hospital experience). She later got her bachelor's but probably didn't make a lot of difference.
i make $10 more per hour once i finish 2 yrs of school and stick around for 4 years

vantexan

the capitalists hire 3rd world workers but shutting down american industry, they take interns and pay them little to nothing, etc.
Are you under the impression everyone is out of work and living off the government? If that were true I could see why you want to live in the States.

rickyb

Are you under the impression everyone is out of work and living off the government? If that were true I could see why you want to live in the States.
im under the impression debts are rising, disposable income is falling, prices are rising, wages are stagnant, the rich are richer, govt works for the ppl less and less, and jobs are less meaningful than before.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
im under the impression debts are rising, disposable income is falling, prices are rising, wages are stagnant, the rich are richer, govt works for the ppl less and less, and jobs are less meaningful than before.
You get paid in acorns and seashells yet?

vantexan

Same as it ever was. Seriously, you could have said the same thing 25 years ago.

rickyb

Same as it ever was. Seriously, you could have said the same thing 25 years ago.
no no wages and standards of living rose for 150 years in america. this ended in 1973. each generation had a higher standard of living than the previous. this is the first gen not to.

ur probably right we couldve said this 25 years ago only because back then wouldve been bill clinton would sold out the working class to big money which the democrats have done ever since. u have to go back 50 years although thats asking alot when ur clueless.