Coronavirus

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So a 43 year old refuses the vaccine believing they'll be fine. Then they catch the virus and suddenly demand the best medical care. Shouldn't doctors be empowered to triage? Shouldn't they be empowered to choose whom they treat when staff and resources are limited?
Should they also be able to discriminate based on sex, age, religion, ethnicity, or quality of insurance coverage?

Or should they stick to treatment based on medical need?

Don’t be a cretin.

MAKAVELI

My wife has worked for hospitals for 15+ years. One I thing I have learned. Never trust a thing administration says.
One thing I've learned is not to trust somebody claiming they know what's going on in every hospital across the country just because their wife works in some little hospital in some hillbilly town.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
no no wages and standards of living rose for 150 years in america. this ended in 1973. each generation had a higher standard of living than the previous. this is the first gen not to.

ur probably right we couldve said this 25 years ago only because back then wouldve been bill clinton would sold out the working class to big money which the democrats have done ever since. u have to go back 50 years although thats asking alot when ur clueless.
Why aren’t you teaching? You is so smart and us po folk is so dumb

rickyb

One thing I've learned is not to trust somebody claiming they know what's going on in every hospital across the country just because their wife works in some little hospital in some hillbilly town.
one the RTs at my job apparently talks to her patients about witchcraft because she believes in it. u can get sued for that crap

UnionStrong

and u didnt explain what you said about not needing a union.
You have a technical skill so your able to move to another higher paying position if your skill is in demand. Isn’t that what your contemplating? You don’t need a Union for that, just a free market!

rickyb

You have a technical skill so your able to move to another higher paying position if your skill is in demand. Isn’t that what your contemplating? You don’t need a Union for that, just a free market!
we were talking about things getting worse in america, the union rate being one of them, and u said we dont need a union...

if u work for a capitalist u need a union bare minimum, what we really need is a revolution to get rid of capitalism and worker abuse that goes with it.

UnionStrong

we were talking about things getting worse in america, the union rate being one of them, and u said we dont need a union...

if u work for a capitalist u need a union bare minimum, what we really need is a revolution to get rid of capitalism and worker abuse that goes with it.
You lost me there. We need a revolution true, but to clear out corruption in our political class

The Driver

I drive.
Should they also be able to discriminate based on sex, age, religion, ethnicity, or quality of insurance coverage?

Or should they stick to treatment based on medical need?

Don’t be a cretin.
The “party of personal responsibility” is filling up our hospitals when there’s a vaccine available to stop 95% of this.