Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
Unfortunately, you can't have it both ways.

If COVID is disproportionately affecting our favorite minority groups, then you can't also call it a pandemic of Trumpers.

Pick one.
It's affecting anyone that's not vaccinated or otherwise has immunity. The Latinx and black population are suffering the most because they tend to have more comorbidities, last I checked. But unvaccinated Obama and Biden and Bernie lovers are still at risk.

I take jabs at the Trump crowd because their whole identity seems to be bucking "the elite" and I find it laughable. I think the black population is mainly just scared and misinformed.

wilberforce15

It's affecting anyone that's not vaccinated or otherwise has immunity. The Latinx and black population are suffering the most because they tend to have more comorbidities, last I checked. But unvaccinated Obama and Biden and Bernie lovers are still at risk.

I take jabs at the Trump crowd because their whole identity seems to be bucking "the elite" and I find it laughable. I think the black population is mainly just scared and misinformed.
Yep. We know. You'll bend over backward to excuse any black behavior you don't like, and ultimately blame it on whitey. But any white behavior you don't like comes from willful ignorance or hate.

We see you.

The Driver

I drive.
Yep. We know. You'll bend over backward to excuse any black behavior you don't like, and ultimately blame it on whitey. But any white behavior you don't like comes from willful ignorance or hate.

We see you.
White Trump supporters (we can basically just call them Trump supporters) have this air of hillbilly pretentiousness about them. Their defiance to listen to experts in public health comes from their personal feelings of inadequacy and frustration with their position in life. So to regain their sense of relative power they prance around on social media mocking the virus, the vaccines and anyone telling them that it's a great idea to protect themselves with them.

The black people that I know who won't take the shot are grossly misinformed but don't seem to have the attitude that they're somehow tougher than the virus or that their fReEdOm is at stake.

But the virus doesn't care one way or another. The decision not to protect can be a fatal error either way.

wilberforce15

White Trump supporters (we can basically just call them Trump supporters) have this air of hillbilly pretentiousness about them. Their defiance to listen to experts in public health comes from their personal feelings of inadequacy and frustration with their position in life. So to regain their sense of relative power they prance around on social media mocking the virus, the vaccines and anyone telling them that it's a great idea to protect themselves with them.

The black people that I know who won't take the shot are grossly misinformed but don't seem to have the attitude that they're somehow tougher than the virus or that their fReEdOm is at stake.

But the virus doesn't care one way or another. The decision not to protect can be a fatal error either way.
There are a whole lot of fat, People of Walmart who hate the vaccines. But most are simply regular people who know that COVID isn't a threat to them. And it's not. This is not even a real pandemic. Hospitals are overrun in the sense that some whiny millennial is overworked. Whatever. Everything is fine. It's a travesty to spend 15 or 20 trillion dollars and enslave entire generations to debt, and kill a ton of liberty, to buy 6 months onto grandma's life. Whatever.

wilberforce15

If you're fat, diabetic, or old, then get out of society for a while and/or get the vaccine. Otherwise, the rest of us have an economy to support and a country to maintain.