Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yah, all those people in hospitals worldwide who tested positive for covid all died from something else. It's a worldwide conspiracy I tell ya! And again, all I did was point out that based on the numbers given the pandemic has slowed way down. I didn't try to justify stats or anything. But we must goose step to the right dogma or be discredited as some kind of leftist wing nut. Gotcha.

I never said any of that. You are being defensive. We know that the tests are unable to differentiate between viruses, and even some bacteria. Only China and SK claim to have isolated sars cov 2. Something this important I would think we would have at least a lab in every country isolating the virus on its own, and verifying. As far as I have been able to find, the US, Canada, Uk, Australia and New Zealand definitely have no evidence of having isolated the virus, and I have not found any other claims of anyone besides China and SK having done so. People operate on assumptions that these things get verified and double checked to the nth degree. But I have found no evidence that this has happened with this pandemic. If I'm wrong about any of this, I'm happy to hear it. Until then, stay skeptical my friend.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
10x daily deaths from the same time last year in UK. They spiked then dropped then spiked then now dropped again. The drop this time isn't rock bottom like last time though. And it's slowly ticking up.

Both numbers are pretty small, 15/150ish at the drops.

Hadn't been following the UK that closely. Interesting.

vantexan

I never said any of that. You are being defensive. We know that the tests are unable to differentiate between viruses, and even some bacteria. Only China and SK claim to have isolated sars cov 2. Something this important I would think we would have at least a lab in every country isolating the virus on its own, and verifying. As far as I have been able to find, the US, Canada, Uk, Australia and New Zealand definitely have no evidence of having isolated the virus, and I have not found any other claims of anyone besides China and SK having done so. People operate on assumptions that these things get verified and double checked to the nth degree. But I have found no evidence that this has happened with this pandemic. If I'm wrong about any of this, I'm happy to hear it. Until then, stay skeptical my friend.
People routinely take PCR and antigen tests to see if they're positive. And yes, you essentially said that all those deaths could have come from something else.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
People routinely take PCR and antigen tests to see if they're positive. And yes, you essentially said that all those deaths could have come from something else.

I said we don't have any credible way to verify. Those tests have been officially determined by the CDC and the FDA to not be accurate, for the reasons I stated. Non-government scientists have been pointing out the reliability issue with at least the PCR test since it started to be used for diagnosis. I gave my reasoning for asserting that most people who supposedly died of covid would likely have died of something else with or without covid. You take the insignificant difference in the all cause death count, combine it with unreliable tests, that doesn't leave you with much of a basis for making any claims about covid.

I'll add in a bonus, at least some of the hospitals that were being "overrun" by covid did not experience any significant increase in number of admits from the same time the year before. I can't say that's the case for every hospital, but I know I've seen the data for a few. In my state, they are moving all covid patients to the closest large hospital, mostly a handful in larger cities, many of which have been operating short staffed since they laid off people during the shutdowns last year and never rehired fully. They are claiming the whole state needs to be locked down again because they are purposefully diverting patients to understaffed hospitals. I guess they didn't count on the staff from smaller hospitals blowing the whistle on the fact that they are having their hours cut due to a lack of patients. Clearly not every state or every hospital is as corrupt as my state, but there are plenty of reasons to question the established narrative.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said we don't have any credible way to verify. Those tests have been officially determined by the CDC and the FDA to not be accurate, for the reasons I stated. Non-government scientists have been pointing out the reliability issue with at least the PCR test since it started to be used for diagnosis. I gave my reasoning for asserting that most people who supposedly died of covid would likely have died of something else with or without covid. You take the insignificant difference in the all cause death count, combine it with unreliable tests, that doesn't leave you with much of a basis for making any claims about covid.

I'll add in a bonus, at least some of the hospitals that were being "overrun" by covid did not experience any significant increase in number of admits from the same time the year before. I can't say that's the case for every hospital, but I know I've seen the data for a few. In my state, they are moving all covid patients to the closest large hospital, mostly a handful in larger cities, many of which have been operating short staffed since they laid off people during the shutdowns last year and never rehired fully. They are claiming the whole state needs to be locked down again because they are purposefully diverting patients to understaffed hospitals. I guess they didn't count on the staff from smaller hospitals blowing the whistle on the fact that they are having their hours cut due to a lack of patients. Clearly not every state or every hospital is as corrupt as my state, but there are plenty of reasons to question the established narrative.
If you do a Google search with date parameters before 2020, you can find plenty of articles about the nursing shortage crisis. Most of the current articles about hospital capacity are referring to staffing issues not actual space.

Screenshot_20210814-114657_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

And yet to fly into the country you have to present evidence of a negative PCR test in the last 72 hrs.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And yet to fly into the country you have to present evidence of a negative PCR test in the last 72 hrs.

Because it is literally all they have to go on. That's extremely problematic, so they don't draw a lot of attention to it. But the information is there, they aren't exactly hiding it either. It's almost like they are laughing at the people who only pay attention to establishment headlines, while they quietly provide you with the information letting you know they are lying.

vantexan

Because it is literally all they have to go on. That's extremely problematic, so they don't draw a lot of attention to it. But the information is there, they aren't exactly hiding it either. It's almost like they are laughing at the people who only pay attention to establishment headlines, while they quietly provide you with the information letting you know they are lying.
Ah, the old read between the lines. Gotcha.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ah, the old read between the lines. Gotcha.

No, it's the old read beyond the headlines. The information about the tests being inaccurate is openly available on tne CDC and FDA websites. No need to read between the lines. Believe what you want to believe, but you can't say you didn't know, now.

vantexan

No, it's the old read beyond the headlines. The information about the tests being inaccurate is openly available on tne CDC and FDA websites. No need to read between the lines. Believe what you want to believe, but you can't say you didn't know, now.
Just googled it. You're reading too much into it. The tests are accurate if administered properly but some cases are missed. As long as the government requires one in order for me to fly into the U.S. I will do it. Not the same as getting a shot.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just googled it. You're reading too much into it. The tests are accurate if administered properly but some cases are missed. As long as the government requires one in order for me to fly into the U.S. I will do it. Not the same as getting a shot.

That's not true at all. The tests cannot differentiate between different viruses. The PCR test only looks for a small segment of rna that is supposed to be from sars cov 2, but since so few labs have actualy isolated it, there is little confirmation that this segment actually comes from sars cov 2, and no way to prove that it is specific to sars cov 2. You may be talking about the amplification cycles, which is another problem with PCR tests done from the start through Biden's inauguration. The fact that the amp cycles were too high is another reason doubt the numbers throughout all of last year. Even the NY Times ran an article that explained that the PCR tests were yielding up to 90% false positives.

The fact that they fixed the overcycling issue doesn't change the other reliability issues with the PCR test, which is exactly why they are phasing it out. The antigen tests have already had their EUA revoked. The only reason the pcr hasn't been revoked is because they have nothing else.

I should be annoyed that I have to explain all this, but I can be patient to a fault sometimes.