Coronavirus

wilberforce15

Take it. Go for it. There’s obviously properties present capable of combating the virus
Just realize that there is a reason they DONT want you to take it; and it’s not as sinister as you think….
Where do you get it? How is it distributed? How is the distribution regulated? Are you getting the same thing every time you buy it? How do you know?
You go around the machine on the dark web or the black market and buy this stuff, then you get what you pay for.
Roll that dice!!!
While concurrently going “stupid vaccine people I’m so smart with ivermectin!!”
Ivermectin is dirt cheap anf easy to store prescribe and use. It's available everywhere.

It's not the dark web. It's a very well known, unbelievably safe human medication. There is nothing hard about this.

People are only doing weird things to get it because their corrupt or stupid docs won't prescribe it, or theor pharmacists won't fill it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Take it. Go for it. There’s obviously properties present capable of combating the virus
Just realize that there is a reason they DONT want you to take it; and it’s not as sinister as you think….
Where do you get it? How is it distributed? How is the distribution regulated? Are you getting the same thing every time you buy it? How do you know?
You go around the machine on the dark web or the black market and buy this stuff, then you get what you pay for.
Roll that dice!!!
While concurrently going “stupid vaccine people I’m so smart with ivermectin!!”
You’re unhinged right now. You need to simmer down.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Normal people can get the sniffles and gain the more durable natural immunity.
Your links in no way prove that vaccines are more durable than natural immunity.
What does durability have to do with it?
I said natural immunity is more durable. Then you tried to prove me wrong with a link your didn't understand. I pointed that out to you.

Now you're playing dumb.
Carry on.

wilberforce15

Trust me. If it’s something that works, that can be profited on, then it WILL be profited on. Just a matter of time.

Yes.
You have made it crystal clear numerous times that you do not care.
That’s great 👍
Please, give me more medical advice DIDO 😂
In your own words, we have something that works but it's not profitable.

That's because it's roughly the cost of dirt.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
One way they could profit from a cheap generic drug.

Go ahead, back up your claim without running away. You can't though, can you...
JFC
OK.
Create a drug that uses the positive properties of ivermectin
Negates or dilutes the negative affects
Combines with other positive properties against viruses
Presto!
BUY COVIDTRUE FOR ONLY 99.99$!!!! FDA approved!!
If they RUSHED the vaccine why couldn’t they RUSH something like this?
Go ahead DIDO. Make a coherent point. JUST ONE. You can’t though, can you…..
😂😂

I love that liberals now spend all their time defending Big Pharma and the Pentagon.

It's delicious.
Dude. They got you hook line and sinker. They want you to hate liberals so much, that you think people who have never even voted for president are somehow your political enemy!!!
The fish hook is in deep, bruh 😂
In your own words, we have something that works but it's not profitable.

That's because it's roughly the cost of dirt.
Any response to the people in the hospital sick from taking this or you just wanna ignore that?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
JFC
OK.
Create a drug that uses the positive properties of ivermectin
Negates or dilutes the negative affects
Combines with other positive properties against viruses
Presto!
BUY COVIDTRUE FOR ONLY 99.99$!!!! FDA approved!!
If they RUSHED the vaccine why couldn’t they RUSH something like this?
Go ahead DIDO. Make a coherent point. JUST ONE. You can’t though, can you…..
😂😂
So you're against ivermectin because pharmaceutical companies haven't slightly modified it and jacked up the price.

SMH, why are so insistent on being a shill for big pharma? You people are so weird.

wilberforce15

Dude. They got you hook line and sinker. They want you to hate liberals so much, that you think people who have never even voted for president are somehow your political enemy!!!
The fish hook is in deep, bruh 😂

Any response to the people in the hospital sick from taking this or you just wanna ignore that?
You know the response.

Ivermectin is so freaking safe you cna take a horse dose and not die.

That's barely even true for ibuprofen.

Unbelievably safe.

A horse dose of water ingested in a day will hospitalize you.

This isn't hard.

So you're against ivermectin because pharmaceutical companies haven't slightly modified it and jacked up the price.

SMH, why are so insistent on being a shill for big pharma? You people are so weird.
At no point did I say I was “against ivermectin” bud 😂
I even said. Go for it. Take it.
This is the reality of the world; defending reason and logic gets you the big pharma shill label.
It’s like the movie IDIOCRACY

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh cmon.
I’m cool as a cucumber, and your a mental circus, just like always
I know it’s confusing when I use capitals to emphasize a point, but how about you stay on task?
None of your points make any sense, you are clearly unhinged over something you know nothing about other than the media telling you that it is dangerous horse medicine killing people.