Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
I haven't seen that about mosquitoes and Ivermectin. In this video the Dr. explains that is how Ivermectin works on worms, which are themselves the infectious agent rather than the vector. I have read that they are exploring killing mosquitoes that way using mRna shots in people and animals. Once the mosquito ingested the antibodies created in the host, they would be primed to die from malaria when they come into contact with it, due to ADE.

So no, the antiviral properties are actually due to the drug acting on the virus. I've seen it explained by a number of doctors, but this is the most recent video I have easily available.

Everything I pulled up about why they use it to combat malaria in Africa said it’s to kill the mosquitoes.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
“However, these results should be interpreted with caution. Firstly, it is important to note that the drug was only tested in vitro using a single line of monkey kidney cells engineered to express human signaling lymphocytic activation molecule (SLAM), also known as CDw150, which is a receptor for the measles virus [10]. Also, ivermectin has not been tested in any pulmonary cell lines, which are critical for SARS-CoV-2 in humans [11]. Furthermore, these authors did not show whether the reduction seen in RNA levels of SARS-CoV-2 following treatment with ivermectin would indeed lead to decreased infectious virus titers. Importantly, the drug concentration used in the study (5 μM) to block SARS-CoV-2 was 35-fold higher than the one approved by the FDA for treatment of parasitic diseases, which raises concerns about its efficacy in humans using the FDA approved dose in clinical trials [12].”

“Despite its promising antiviral and preliminary anti-inflammatory potential, the development of ivermectin formulations presents challenges, primarily due to its property of poor water solubility. Consequently, ivermectin's oral bioavailability remains low [28]. In addition, its pharmacokinetic profile may be affected by specific formulations, and minor differences in formulation design can modify plasma kinetics, biodistribution, and, consequentially, efficacy. For instance, ivermectin does not achieve adequate concentration levels in the human bloodstream necessary for treatment efficacy against ZIKV [29]. Therefore, novel delivery strategies are needed to optimize ivermectin bioavailability.”

“We hypothesize that micro- and nanotechnology-based systems for the pulmonary delivery of ivermectin may offer opportunities for accelerating the clinical re-purposing of this “enigmatic drug” in the context of SARS-CoV-2 infection, as recent advances in pharmaceutical technology and nanomaterials can be applied to the treatment of pulmonary infections [[24], [25], [26],[36], [37], [38], [39], [40]]. Despite the challenges faced in developing these drug delivery carriers, and uncertainty with regard to the efficacy of ivermectin, it indeed presents promising potential. In an optimistic scenario, new drug dosage forms may not only contribute to mitigate SARS-CoV-2 infection, but also be effective against other emerging viral diseases.”

It seems to me there are a lot of issues with just running out and grabbing a tube of ivermectin to start taking huge doses of. Ivermectin also has POTENTIAL though.

Liposomal Ivermectin is being looked at for improved cell uptake. If it's not water soluble it's fat soluble. No literature yet, as the studies are just starting, but liposomal Ivermectin is available for rabbits, so you can upgrade from horse to rabbit medicine.

El Correcto

god is dead
Liposomal Ivermectin is being looked at for improved cell uptake. If it's not water soluble it's fat soluble. No literature yet, as the studies are just starting, but liposomal Ivermectin is available for rabbits, so you can upgrade from horse to rabbit medicine.
I’m not calling ivermectin horse medicine at all and not degrading anyone seeking it out as some kind of idiot.
It does seem to have some anti-viral properties, just no good way of delivering them and not tested too well. If all you got if one study on monkey livers that shows a hero dose of it stopping the spread I wouldn’t call that I great success to be honest but worth a try if the person is going to die regardless.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m not calling ivermectin horse medicine at all and not degrading anyone seeking it out as some kind of idiot.
It does seem to have some anti-viral properties, just no good way of delivering them and not tested too well. If all you got if one study on monkey livers that shows a hero dose of it stopping the spread I wouldn’t call that I great success to be honest but worth a try if the person is going to die regardless.
It's probably more useful as an early intervention.
It's not just the standalone antiviral properties, it's an ionophore which can help when taken with zinc, and it's an anti-inflammatory which is also good for treating covid.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Take it. Go for it. There’s obviously properties present capable of combating the virus
Just realize that there is a reason they DONT want you to take it; and it’s not as sinister as you think….
Where do you get it? How is it distributed? How is the distribution regulated? Are you getting the same thing every time you buy it? How do you know?
You go around the machine on the dark web or the black market and buy this stuff, then you get what you pay for.
Roll that dice!!!
While concurrently going “stupid vaccine people I’m so smart with ivermectin!!”

Yes, and it’s not as sinister as you think…. It's just because they can't profit from it. Common sense.
Sure.
Which is why it’s distribution isn’t regulated.
Which is why you shouldn’t buy it.
Let’s also not forget the worldwide push and kajillions of dollars in resources put into the vaccine, which is meant to, you know. PREVENT INFECTION.
Not TREAT INFECTION.
Which, if you decline the shot just because you can use an alternative treatment; you’re not doing anything to prevent spread of the infection.
Ttku bud 🤯🤯

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I like calling it horse medicine. It's hilarious. There's a reason "healthy as a horse" is an idiom in the English language.

I don't know where you are getting that it's only been studied once in monkey livers.

"Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified."

No need for vaccines any more.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let’s also not forget the worldwide push and kajillions of dollars in resources put into the vaccine, which is meant to, you know. PREVENT INFECTION.
Not TREAT INFECTION.
You are simply uninformed.
They're spending billions of dollars of taxpayer money partnering with pharmaceutical companies trying to develop therapeutics.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which, if you decline the shot just because you can use an alternative treatment; you’re not doing anything to prevent spread of the infection.
I don't care about preventing the spread.
Vulnerable people can eliminate their risk by getting vaccinated. Normal people can get the sniffles and gain the more durable natural immunity.

You are simply uninformed.
They're spending billions of dollars of taxpayer money partnering with pharmaceutical companies trying to develop therapeutics.
Trust me. If it’s something that works, that can be profited on, then it WILL be profited on. Just a matter of time.
I don't care about preventing the spread.
Vulnerable people can eliminate their risk by getting vaccinated. Normal people can get the sniffles and gain the more durable natural immunity.
Yes.
You have made it crystal clear numerous times that you do not care.
That’s great 👍
Please, give me more medical advice DIDO 😂

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Please, give me more medical advice DIDO 😂
You're simply not smart enough to understand what you're reading. They're comparing natural immunity from over a year ago, to a recently vaccinated person.

Your links in no way prove that vaccines are more durable than natural immunity. Recent research says they are much less durable, hence the need for boosters.

So how would they profit from a drug with a generic form? Go ahead and enlighten us kiddo.
Yeah I’m sure there’d just be NO WAY around that huh? 😂😂
If they want to study it. Use it. Distribute it. It will be done.

You think THESE EVIL SCUMBAGS would let the “generic form” argument stop them?? These evil lizard people want us DEAD so they can harvest our blood. Right?