Coronavirus

wilberforce15

Seems about right
-Dr. Nick Riviera
It's plainly true.

A horse dose of apples cna kill you. A horse dose of water can kill you. A horse dose of ibuprofen can kill you. A horse dose of oxygen can kill you.

A horse dose of ivermectin might put you in the hospital.

Ivermectin: safer than air, water, apples, and ibuprofen

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why would I take ivermectin, I have a very high chance of not only surviving covid 19 but not experiencing a severe illness from it…. I’m literally not worried at all about it.
It's plainly true.

A horse dose of apples cna kill you. A horse dose of water can kill you. A horse dose of ibuprofen can kill you. A horse dose of oxygen can kill you.

A horse dose of ivermectin might put you in the hospital.

Ivermectin: safer than air, water, apples, and ibuprofen
Good talk 😂

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Oh so now you're retreating from all your nonsense and playing dumb.

Okay, I didn't expect you to ever admit you're wrong so I'll let you slither away now.

Carry on.
Go find me the quote where I say that I’m “against ivermectin”
You’re pretty cute with your quotes from past posts.
I’ll never slither away. I’m going to annoy you again and again and again until we retire.
I feel like you give me the opportunity to glance into the mind of the lowest common denominator in the country.
I’m thankful for our interactions.
I love you too, man.

El Correcto

god is dead
My aunt survived her bout with covid 19, she is now testing negative. She is still pretty weak from it though, it put her on her ass for a good week. Fluids coming out of both ends, high fever, aches and pains.

She says it’s the sickest she has ever been, at first she thought it was just like a flu sickness but it steadily got worse.

She isn’t a healthy individual, over weight, diabetes, lazy lifestyle, etc. No medicines other than basic NyQuil over the counter stuff and fluids. It wasn’t good for her, but even with “the odds against” her she still had a very high survival chance like everyone else does.

This isn’t a super deadly virus, unless you are some unhealthy fat person, like 300+ pounds on death’s door.

rickyb

My aunt survived her bout with covid 19, she is now testing negative. She is still pretty weak from it though, it put her on her ass for a good week. Fluids coming out of both ends, high fever, aches and pains.

She says it’s the sickest she has ever been, at first she thought it was just like a flu sickness but it steadily got worse.

She isn’t a healthy individual, over weight, diabetes, lazy lifestyle, etc. No medicines other than basic NyQuil over the counter stuff and fluids. It wasn’t good for her, but even with “the odds against” her she still had a very high survival chance like everyone else does.

This isn’t a super deadly virus, unless you are some unhealthy fat person, like 300+ pounds on death’s door.
Back it up with stats man.

refineryworker05

The same posters that were pushing Hydroxywhatever as the cure all for covid are now pushing ivectwhatever. I mean they are being wrong in the exact same way they were a year ago. Smh