Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The same posters that were pushing Hydroxywhatever as the cure all for covid are now pushing ivectwhatever. I mean they are being wrong in the exact same way they were a year ago. Smh
They're not cures, they're possible therapeutics and prophylactics.

You need to stop pushing your politicized anti science rhetoric in the middle of a pandemic. Shame on you.

refineryworker05

They're not cures, they're possible therapeutics and prophylactics.

You need to stop pushing your politicized anti science rhetoric in the middle of a pandemic. Shame on you.
The same delusional posters making the same incorrect delusional posts about a treatment for the same disease. Unbelievable. If hydroxywhatever was the cure all why are they now promoting ivectwhatever? That is a question a logical mind might ask.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The same delusional posters making the same incorrect delusional posts about a treatment for the same disease. Unbelievable. If hydroxywhatever was the cure all why are they now promoting ivectwhatever? That is a question a logical mind might ask.

They're possible therapeutics and prophylactics being looked into by doctors. You are a nobody.

refineryworker05

They're possible therapeutics and prophylactics being looked into by doctors. You are a nobody.

Yep it is all possible and doctors and anti science and blah, blah, blah. Smh. Again, if hydroxywhatever was this great treatment for covid why are they now pushing ivectwhatever? Again a logical mind might ask that question.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep it is all possible and doctors and anti science and blah, blah, blah. Smh. Again, if hydroxywhatever was this great treatment for covid why are they now pushing ivectwhatever? Again a logical mind might ask that question.

refineryworker05

Imagine making the exact same mistake pushing a medicine for the exact same disease. The irrational minds that can be like oh i was pushing this other drug last year as the answer, now I'll push this other drug as the answer. SMH. Many of these posters have been wrong on covid for well over a year.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine making the exact same mistake pushing a medicine for the exact same disease. The irrational minds that can be like oh i was pushing this other drug last year as the answer, now I'll push this other drug as the answer. SMH. Many of these posters have been wrong on covid for well over a year.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Again, if hydroxywhatever was this great treatment for covid why are they now pushing ivectwhatever? Again a logical mind might ask that question.

I''m not saying that these are sure-fire treatments but can be used as a prophylactic and have had some success if used early enough. Hydroxychloroquine has worked in some cases for some people, but not in others. Point in case, the IMSS in Mexico and their subsequent drop in deaths and long-term covid due to their usage of Ivermectin IF used early enough.

These articles are purposely misleading readers into thinking that Ivermectin is some sort of exotic, veterinary-only drug that inbred hicks in Nebrahoma are binge-taking, despite its reputable global track-record as an anti-viral.

refineryworker05

I''m not saying that these are sure-fire treatments but can be used as a prophylactic and have had some success if used early enough. Hydroxychloroquine has worked in some cases for some people, but not in others. Point in case, the IMSS in Mexico and their subsequent drop in deaths and long-term covid due to their usage of Ivermectin IF used early enough.

These articles are purposely misleading readers into thinking that Ivermectin is some sort of exotic, veterinary-only drug that inbred hicks in Nebrahoma are binge-taking, despite its reputable global track-record as an anti-viral.
Smh, they just keep with the fantasy nonsense. None of these sources mention hydroxywhatever or ivectwhatever. These cats reject objective reality for hope and fiction. I don't get it being wrong about a disease for well over a year in the exact same way. Smh.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

There are also cases where patients on ventilators, expected to die, were put on Ivermectin, sometimes under court order, and made a full recovery.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Healthy 16 year old LMFAO

Screenshot_20210904-160725_Chrome.jpg

refineryworker05

Yes, they were looking at this drug back in Dec 2020, but as of right now the CDC and the FDA and the NIH say either don't take this drug(hydroxywhatever) or we can't recommend taking this drug(ivectwhatever) to treat COVID. It is insane to use the NIH as a source to support something and then reject the NIH when they say hey don't use this drug or we can't reccomend this drug for COVID right now. Smh, these posters are wrong in the exact same way on covid for over a year now. SMH.

https://files.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/guidelines/covid19treatmentguidelines.pdf

Antiviral Drugs That Are Approved or Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19 Last Updated: July 8, 2021 Summary Recommendations Remdesivir is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved drug for the treatment of COVID-19. In this section, the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) provides recommendations for using antiviral drugs to treat COVID-19 based on the available data. As in the management of any disease, treatment decisions ultimately reside with the patient and their health care provider. For more information on these antiviral agents, see Table 2e. Remdesivir • See Therapeutic Management of Hospitalized Adults with COVID-19 for recommendations on using remdesivir with or without dexamethasone. IvermectinThere is insufficient evidence for the Panel to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Results from adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials are needed to provide more specific, evidence-based guidance on the role of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19. Nitazoxanide • The Panel recommends against the use of nitazoxanide for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (BIIa). Hydroxychloroquine or Chloroquine and/or Azithromycin • The Panel recommends against the use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine and/or azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients (AI) and in nonhospitalized patients (AIIa). Lopinavir/Ritonavir and Other HIV Protease Inhibitors • The Panel recommends against the use of lopinavir/ritonavir and other HIV protease inhibitors for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients (AI) and in nonhospitalized patients (AIII). Rating of Recommendations: A = Strong; B = Moderate; C = Optional Rating of Evidence: I = One or more randomized trials without major limitations; IIa = Other randomized trials or subgroup analyses of randomized trials; IIb = Nonrandomized trials or observational cohort studies; III = Expert opinion