Coronavirus

Box Ox

Lowest covid rate in the country. Nice try. You wished he doesn’t run. Get you’re facts straight, you’re tired old lies are to obvious.

🤔

10.jpg

Box Ox

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That article seems to be defining "rates" as new cases. Not deaths.
That’s what I meant. Lowest new cases, yet the left portrays him as Death Santis. They are deranged. Don’t forget, they said Florida was going to have a huge rise in covid because of his policies. The opposite is true.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyone noticing what I call "Covid Shame"? They either hide that they have it, or amazingly, their case is extremely mild?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Best Governor ever! 🎤 Drop!
The state of Florida is filing a lawsuit against the Biden administration over the federal contractor vaccine mandate, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced in a press conference Thursday.
DeSantis said the state aims to protect jobs in Florida and make sure people will not lose their jobs over their choice to get a vaccine or not.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Best Governor ever!
The state of Florida is filing a lawsuit against the Biden administration over the federal contractor vaccine mandate, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced in a press conference Thursday.
DeSantis said the state aims to protect jobs in Florida and make sure people will not lose their jobs over their choice to get a vaccine or not.
Let’s go Brandon!