Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The information we heard from the doctors that were silenced and de platformed is coming true. The vaccinated will be the ones that will not be protected but the USA media will keep the false narrative going that the few unvaccinated are the ones that are causing these new variants so you will need that "new and improved" booster shot which will cause more people to get more viruses so the government can call for more rights to be taken away and more booster shots to be given. This is going to get interesting. Friends of mine that have gotten the vax are starting to regret it and even my 84 yr old dad said he will not take another shot.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The information we heard from the doctors that were silenced and de platformed is coming true. The vaccinated will be the ones that will not be protected but the USA media will keep the false narrative going that the few unvaccinated are the ones that are causing these new variants so you will need that "new and improved" booster shot which will cause more people to get more viruses so the government can call for more rights to be taken away and more booster shots to be given. This is going to get interesting. Friends of mine that have gotten the vax are starting to regret it and even my 84 yr old dad said he will not take another shot.
That article says it all. Now phizer is saying shots will be required every year

rickyb

The Canadians I know have an even more difficult time getting back into Canada.

Should we cry out for communism to save us?
yea someone told me its canada thats doing it not america.

capitalism is a sinking ship. time to stop thinking the planets revolve around the earth maybe ;)