Coronavirus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Can any of you democucks get over your obsession with Trump?
063DA977-A061-4BE2-B8E5-A8148FB80A97.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The Biden administration: Paying many of those who entered the country illegally and were separated under the Trump administration enough money - as much as $450,000 each, or close to $1 million per family - to put them in the richest 1 percent.
It's hard to imagine how the Biden administration could more thoroughly mishandle the catastrophe at the border - and Americans know it, despite the major networks and most cable news channels largely ignoring the story. The data say it all: The U.S. is on pace to take more than 2.3 million people into the country this year. That's more than the populations of Boston, Washington, D.C., and Denver combined. And the numbers just keep going up, not down, despite Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas saying with a straight face that the border is closed.

Uncle Joe loves and takes care of the illegals. He wants only the best for them financially and physically so when he wants everyone else but them to be forced to take the vaccine we then know this is not something to benefit a persons health. Watch what they do not what they say.

Last edited:

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The Biden administration: Paying many of those who entered the country illegally and were separated under the Trump administration enough money - as much as $450,000 each, or close to $1 million per family - to put them in the richest 1 percent.
It's hard to imagine how the Biden administration could more thoroughly mishandle the catastrophe at the border - and Americans know it, despite the major networks and most cable news channels largely ignoring the story. The data say it all: The U.S. is on pace to take more than 2.3 million people into the country this year. That's more than the populations of Boston, Washington, D.C., and Denver combined. And the numbers just keep going up, not down, despite Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas saying with a straight face that the border is closed.

Uncle Joe loves and takes care of the illegals. He wants only the best for them financially and physically so when he wants everyone else but them to be forced to take the vaccine then we know this is not something to benefit a persons health. Watch what they do not what they say.
They can't have their permanent underclass damaged from the vaxx

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I saw this and thought, surely this must be satire like The Babylon Bee. Nope. Supposedly Slate is “extremely credible”. That said, what the hell are these people doing to their children!? How screwed up are these kids after a year and a half of this craziness??? I was at a Halloween event today with many children running around outside, mask free, and enjoying their lives as children should. It was a beautiful thing to see.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I saw this and thought, surely this must be satire like The Babylon Bee. Nope. Supposedly Slate is “extremely credible”. That said, what the hell are these people doing to their children!? How screwed up are these kids after a year and a half of this craziness??? I was at a Halloween event today with many children running around outside, mask free, and enjoying their lives as children should. It was a beautiful thing to see.

Babylon Bee tries to be fake news, but ends up being more accurate than "credible" sources.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Those people are sick. Probably non believing state loving leftists.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Omg how I would love to rip this parent a new one.

How dare they leave her home alone. Someone could have kicked in the door and killed her.

Odds are about the same of that or covid getting an 11 year old.