Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
American Airlines passengers face another day of travel trouble Monday after a weekend of mass flight cancellations.

The airline has canceled 301 flights, or 10% of its schedule, and delayed nearly 200 other flights as of 10 a.m. ET, according to flight tracker FlightAware.

More bad weather. That Climate change sure is hitting the airlines this year 😂

Darmark7

Uncle Joe says that Climate Change is on top of the list of important things that needs to be addressed. We can see how concerned he is when he traveled half way around the world, causing more of a carbon footprint than you and I will cause in our lifetime, to pay close attention to the speakers of this top priority topic.
Watch what they do Not what they say to find the truth.
77F9DB3B-C123-4A96-8731-F3679D92D725.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
Uncle Joe says that Climate Change is on top of the list of important things that needs to be addressed. We can see how concerned he is when he traveled half way around the world, causing more of a carbon footprint than you and I will cause in our lifetime, to pay close attention to the speakers of this top priority topic.
Watch what they do Not what they say to find the truth.
View attachment 358082

Darmark7

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

What excuse? Hunter couldn't have stayed awake during those boring ass speeches with a kilo of crack in him. What hope does Joe have when they scheduled them during his nap time(s)?

Darmark7

You would think that since COVID and Climate Change is such a killer that the leaders of the world would of did a Zoom conference instead of flying 400 private planes around the world to be crammed together to discuss COVID and Climate Change.
How does anyone take this seriously? When they don’t.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What all of this says is that antibodies from infection last a very long time, and it takes an extremely small amount of antibodies to protect against severe illness.

They can headline it to push their propaganda, but the data says previously infected people have years long protection from death.

Screenshot_20211102-091457_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211102-091630_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211102-091811_Chrome.jpg

Darmark7

What all of this says is that antibodies from infection last a very long time, and it takes an extremely small amount of antibodies to protect against severe illness.

They can headline it to push their propaganda, but the data says previously infected people have years long protection from death.

View attachment 358122View attachment 358123View attachment 358124
What the report doesn’t mention is the fact that the “vaccines” harms your DNA for other diseases which your natural immunity does not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What the report doesn’t mention is the fact that the “vaccines” harms your DNA for other diseases which your natural immunity does not.
Where is the evidence for that? Not saying your allegation isn't correct. Many things damage DNA, including our own DNA.

Darmark7

Where is the evidence for that? Not saying your allegation isn't correct. Many things damage DNA, including our own DNA.
This is from the same doctors that said in the beginning that the vaccine would not keep people from getting Covid before it became a fact. So anyone not believing those doctors would not believe this information either.

Last edited:

rickyb

Chomsky in favor of vac mandate even tho hes into civil liberties. think greenwald is the same. would like to hear more commentary on this

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So according to the CDC, after 6 months everyone ( vaxxed and unvaxxed ) are on equal playing fields to be infected.

So why should anyone be vaxxed ?

Box Ox

So according to the CDC, after 6 months everyone ( vaxxed and unvaxxed ) are on equal playing fields to be infected.

I've set up my COVID boosters as a repeating event in my iCloud calendar. Every 6 months until the end of time so that never happens. Checkmate, anti-vaxxers! :cool: