Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Chomsky in favor of vac mandate even tho hes into civil liberties. think greenwald is the same. would like to hear more commentary on this
"The unvaccinated in America are overwhelmingly low-income people, which means any punitive measures against those refusing vaccinations -- loss of jobs, bar on entrance to public spaces or travel -- will disproportionately fall on those who are most economically vulnerable." Glenn Greenwald

"The number of ignorant liberals responding to the above data by pointing out that the vaccine is free -- and believing they're making a clever point -- will shock you if you look. They still, after all these months, don't understand why so many people are vaccine-hesitant." Glenn Greenwald

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

A huge number of liberals absolutely believe non-liberals are stupid, primitive, ignorant, inferior and amoral troglodytes, and most COVID discourse has far more to do what that bigotry -- and the glee they get in overriding their will -- than it does anything resembling Science.

rickyb

I don't but he was quoted as saying that it is time to separate the unvaccinated from the rest of society. So civil liberties for the obedient and not for people who believe in actual liberty means you don't support civil liberties.
Thats why i said hes breaking from his traditional views

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's funny that when people talk about covid comorbidities, obesity is almost always mentioned. Turns out it was only a factor in about 5% of cases.

https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_8888da4c...png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Went to Wal Mart over the weekend. Don't worry, the obese seem to be thriving .
Healthy people are at Wal Mart that is why the government shut down the small stores and shoved those 20 or 30 people into Wal Mart with hundreds of people to keep them from spreading the virus during the COVID lockdown.

Box Ox

Could obesity be mentioned as a specific cause of death so infrequently because it's already an implicit part of many of the above mentioned contributing conditions?
Went to Wal Mart over the weekend. Don't worry, the obese seem to be thriving .

I dunno if one’s presence at Walmart is necessarily a sign that they’re thriving but I take your point that there are still some live ones who have likely not been vaccinated among us. 🙂

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
This just in....
Teamster Leaders in all locals, No Vax, No Retirement Check.
I’m good. The years I worked I was planning for my retirement and I planned as if I would never get a check from UPS in retirement. The pension check is just icing on the cake. I don’t answer to the teamsters or UPS anymore. Checkmate!
Live it up!