Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So is Twitter's position, the person with a breakthrough infection cannot spread that infection?

Twitter is the under full communist control now. Not even the pretense of fairness anymore.

Mutineer

Still waiting for the exercise mandate and the app for people to report others to the department of health services for not eating the mandatory minimum of vegetables.
Twenty years ago, that notion would be laughable.

Given the current level of absurdity, it is now within the realm of possibilities.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I can't see how Twitter thinks censorship can help?
Because most of the left is weaned on MSM. So they can’t have the truth leaking out on twitter where their brainwashed masses might glimpse it and be tempted to look into for themselves. Total control comrade!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So after almost two years of Covid, with no vaccination and very little mask wearing, I haven’t had so much as a cold in over three, possibly four years or more. Weird. (Hopefully, I’m not jinxing myself). Lol.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
So after almost two years of Covid, with no vaccination and very little mask wearing, I haven’t had so much as a cold in over three, possibly four years or more. Weird. (Hopefully, I’m not jinxing myself). Lol.

More than likely you are just a carrier that does not show symptoms...😷

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
More than likely you are just a carrier that does not show symptoms...😷
We are talking about the flu?

54208d5fc132a_107100b.jpg