Coronavirus

rickyb

I know you mean well but the apocalyptic rhetoric doesn't help bridge the divide either. We need frank discussions, not characterize everything as the forces of good and evil gathering to do battle. I can look at Australia and see what would likely happen here if we didn't have guns. I can also see that because Americans are so well armed that there aren't going to be concentration camps etc. Those that float such conspiracies are just fear mongering and often have an agenda of their own. We need to tone down the inflammatory accusations. People who get vaxxed aren't evil, or sheep, etc. They're just trying to protect themselves and their families. People who aren't vaxxed aren't defiant heroes or right wing crazies. They're just trying to protect themselves and their families.
Yes evil is in all of us

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know you mean well but the apocalyptic rhetoric doesn't help bridge the divide either. We need frank discussions, not characterize everything as the forces of good and evil gathering to do battle. I can look at Australia and see what would likely happen here if we didn't have guns. I can also see that because Americans are so well armed that there aren't going to be concentration camps etc. Those that float such conspiracies are just fear mongering and often have an agenda of their own. We need to tone down the inflammatory accusations. People who get vaxxed aren't evil, or sheep, etc. They're just trying to protect themselves and their families. People who aren't vaxxed aren't defiant heroes or right wing crazies. They're just trying to protect themselves and their families.

Nothing apocolyptic. Just explaining the phenomena. That's exactly why people can't listen to reason, you can't reason with belief. Just like people who deeply believe in the armament of the populace means the powerful won't try to create concentration camps, even as they are being built. You just can't break through some people's system of beliefs. Denial is strong, and exploitable. Don't worry, those of us who see what's actually happening will take care of the problem. You can go back to sleep.

vantexan

Nothing apocolyptic. Just explaining the phenomena. That's exactly why people can't listen to reason, you can't reason with belief. Just like people who deeply believe in the armament of the populace means the powerful won't try to create concentration camps, even as they are being built. You just can't break through some people's system of beliefs. Denial is strong, and exploitable. Don't worry, those of us who see what's actually happening will take care of the problem. You can go back to sleep.
Well thank goodness you're making the streets safe for women and children. I can rest easy now.

rickyb

We should b skeptical of wat we think we know. But we should still act

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The whole thing has been a money laundering scheme to put countries further into debt, funnel trillions through the Pharma companies, back into the shareowners pockets. You still defend the vaccine, though.

The idea of "miraculous vaccines" has risen to the level of religious belief to many people. That's why they can't accept the facts, or even have a rational conversation about it. As long as the priests in white lab coats of the scientism religion tell people something is a vaccine, even when it is clearly objectively not, and they will line up to take it, and evangelize to the world.

And the beat goes on....yeah, the beat goes on.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm waiting for your spy photos of said camps. Need pics of guards walking German Shepherds.

We're at least a few years off from that. By the time I get those photos, they will have come for the guns, and we'll either be in the midst of a civil war, or they'll be loading up the boxcars and you'll be utterly bewildered, wondering why there were no warning signs. Then you'll scroll through some old bc posts and remember, good ol' zuby was sounding the alarm.

vantexan

We're at least a few years off from that. By the time I get those photos, they will have come for the guns, and we'll either be in the midst of a civil war, or they'll be loading up the boxcars and you'll be utterly bewildered, wondering why there were no warning signs. Then you'll scroll through some old bc posts and remember, good ol' zuby was sounding the alarm.
Either that or you'll be sitting in a school tower with a high powered rifle.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And the beat goes on, yeah the beat goes on.