Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No you were saying: You'd have to be a conspiracy theorist to say it's not a good choice to vaccinate.
Not really what I said. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to say the shot is too risky. Your medical condition, doctor, could say it's too risky.
My comment was specifically aimed at you, being the self admitted conspiracy theorist you are.
If you're a conspiracy theorist, the shot is risky and stupid if you take it.
If you're not a conspiracy theorist , it's risky, but stupid if you don't.
As you say, time will tell.

tadpole

Sorry if I am accusing you of saying stuff you're not trying to say. I'm having trouble understanding the point you're making. But it doesn't really matter. Sometimes I feel like having these interactions on the internet are not as productive as just sitting down in the same room and having a chat. Because I feel like a lot of times we're not fully understanding eachother. Or maybe it's just me. Happy to hear you're anti mandate.

I don't like articles like the one you posted. It's not proven that the dude would have done any better had he taken the vax. I could maybe post an article that said such and such guy died 1 month after he got the vaccine like the sheep he is. That wouldn't be helpful. To me it's the same kind of thing.

El Correcto

god is dead
Get her to a hospital.
Hydration is half the battle.
S:censored2:thead is right. They won't give give her the pak if she is past the cut off.
Also she ain’t going to a hospital.
I would not take my sick mother to a hospital right now, that is insanity. She’ll just end up with a new infection on top of her covid infection and a $10,000 bill for the privilege. You’re supposed to avoid the hospital at all costs, it’s a last resort option.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Either that or you'll be sitting in a school tower with a high powered rifle.

If that's what it takes to save you from the gulag that you just didn't see coming, you can count on me. I don't have great eyesight, and I would never make that obvious a target of myself, but I'll do my part to fight totalitarianism, up to and including sniping the enemy. I'm sure you'll have some excuse why you can't fight, like amoebic dysentery.

unnamed (4).jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I would not take my sick mother to a hospital right now, that is insanity. She’ll just end up with a new infection on top of her covid infection and a $10,000 bill for the privilege. You’re supposed to avoid the hospital at all costs, it’s a last resort option.
Your call, fren.

vantexan

If that's what it takes to save you from the gulag that you just didn't see coming, you can count on me. I don't have great eyesight, and I would never make that obvious a target of myself, but I'll do my part to fight totalitarianism, up to and including sniping the enemy. I'm sure you'll have some excuse why you can't fight, like amoebic dysentery.

View attachment 370360
Nope, getting an exemption for bone spurs. If the U.S. ever devolves into a civil war it'll be because of the heated rhetoric from both sides by people who want to inflict as much pain as possible on their political enemies. By people who want a civil war. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nope, getting an exemption for bone spurs. If the U.S. ever devolves into a civil war it'll be because of the heated rhetoric from both sides by people who want to inflict as much pain as possible on their political enemies. By people who want a civil war. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.

How's the trying to make peace with people who want them dead working for Israel? The ranch owner has no interest in making peace with the cattle. I'll do what I can to save you from the slaughterhouse, while you try making peace all the way to the killing floor, but I can't promise anything. You probably won't believe that's where you're really being led anyway.

vantexan

How's the trying to make peace with people who want them dead working for Israel? The ranch owner has no interest in making peace with the cattle. I'll do what I can to save you from the slaughterhouse, while you try making peace all the way to the killing floor, but I can't promise anything. You probably won't believe that's where you're really being led anyway.
Interesting take on life you've got there. And Israel recently signed peace accords with several Arab nations. We are the world, we are the children, .....

Poop Head

Judge me.
What cut off, makes 0 sense.
It does make zero sense, but they wont give the antibodies if youre symptoms started more than 10 days ago. (They stopped giving them all together here a while ago)
I think there were some cases of people that got worse after the antibodies that had symptoms for a long time?
Plus, the main reason, is that it costs the gov more than 2k when someone gets the antibodies.

Poop Head

Judge me.
From what ive seen personally. Guy seems fine, has the china flu, wife (nurse practitioner) tells him to go in, they wanna keep him because his oxygen level is at 96. They proceed to literally killing him multiple times, trying to get some bull:censored2: number from 96 to 98. He was on a ventilator or whatever for weeks, finally took him off and his lungs cant stay inflated on their own. So now dude has a hole in his throat and will have to learn to talk with one of them robot voice boxes. 3 tubes in each lung trying to keep them from collapsing. Cant move, cant talk, cant lift a pen, cant even put together a coherent text message. The medical people :censored2:ed him.

oldngray

nowhere special
From what ive seen personally. Guy seems fine, has the china flu, wife (nurse practitioner) tells him to go in, they wanna keep him because his oxygen level is at 96. They proceed to literally killing him multiple times, trying to get some bull:censored2: number from 96 to 98. He was on a ventilator or whatever for weeks, finally took him off and his lungs cant stay inflated on their own. So now dude has a hole in his throat and will have to learn to talk with one of them robot voice boxes. 3 tubes in each lung trying to keep them from collapsing. Cant move, cant talk, cant lift a pen, cant even put together a coherent text message. The medical people :censored2:ed him.
96 is fine. Normal is 95+

Sounds like they are treating him as a revenue generator

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’ve already told her multiple times and been coaching her every day on staying hydrated. She does drink 3 16 oz bottle of water a day, some electrolytes, zinc vitamins, zinc nose spray and this vitamin pack that’s the vitamin D, C, Magnesium and zinc combo thing for covid.

If it’s her time it’s her time though, she hasn’t had a great life and I think she is ready anytime god is.
Pedialyte.
Tastes like crap but it's gold for hydration.