Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not if we kill them first.
Somebody has got to be here in 10 years.
Kerry said that was absolutely all the time we had left. Climate change.
Maybe that's it.
The vax was made to kill 75%of the population because the land mass that will be left cannot sustain the current population.

El Correcto

god is dead
My triple quadruple doodle vaxxed mom has been sick for about 6 days, bed ridden.
Her vax didn’t help her at all with omicron. She is considering a hospital visit for monoclonal anti-bodies, she is trying to find where to go, if her insurance covers it, etc.

Biden really :censored2:ed people on these monoclonal anti-bodies, including the vaccinated who get very sick.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My triple quadruple doodle vaxxed mom has been sick for about 6 days, bed ridden.
Her vax didn’t help her at all with omicron. She is considering a hospital visit for monoclonal anti-bodies, she is trying to find where to go, if her insurance covers it, etc.

Biden really :censored2:ed people on these monoclonal anti-bodies, including the vaccinated who get very sick.
My nephew in CA has four roommates who have all been vaccinated. They’ve all had COVID at least three times in the past two years. My nephew is not vaccinated and has never had COVID. He knows this because he’s tested regularly for work.

El Correcto

god is dead
My nephew in CA has four roommates who have all been vaccinated. They’ve all had COVID at least three times in the past two years. My nephew is not vaccinated and has never had COVID. He knows this because he’s tested regularly for work.
Crazy, I thought natural immunity would work better against the variants, guess not.

Poop Head

Judge me.

If theyre still doing that treatment where youre at, and she wants to do it, go in asap. If she waits too long, they wont do it because shed be past the "cut off".

Id be weary of taking anyone i actually care about to a hospital if theyre not doing well with covid.

El Correcto

god is dead
If theyre still doing that treatment where youre at, and she wants to do it, go in asap. If she waits too long, they wont do it because shed be past the "cut off".

Id be weary of taking anyone i actually care about to a hospital if theyre not doing well with covid.
I’ve already told her multiple times and been coaching her every day on staying hydrated. She does drink 3 16 oz bottle of water a day, some electrolytes, zinc vitamins, zinc nose spray and this vitamin pack that’s the vitamin D, C, Magnesium and zinc combo thing for covid.

If it’s her time it’s her time though, she hasn’t had a great life and I think she is ready anytime god is.

El Correcto

god is dead
My aunt was sick for 3 weeks and went to the hospital twice to be rehydrated. From what I’ve seen that’s why people end up there, that’s what laid me out on my ass in the kitchen. If I hadn’t experienced severe dehydration from illness before I wouldn’t of known what was wrong with me and probably gone in to the hospital thinking I was dying.

tadpole

If you're a conspiracy theorist, the shot is risky and stupid if you take it.
If you're not a conspiracy theorist , it's risky, but stupid if you don't.
Some might call someone who died of covid stupid for not taking the vaccine. Because in their mind taking the vaccine is the only right choice.
Some might call someone who had an adverse reaction to the vaccine stupid for taking the vaccine. Because in their mind, taking the vaccine is clearly the wrong choice.

I wouldn't call either of these people stupid because everyone has the right to decide for themselves what is best. There are compelling reasons for/against that we each must weigh.

In years to come, we will hopefully be able to get a better picture of how safe and effective the vaccine is. Maybe antivaxers will all regret our decision to get vaccinated. Or maybe the vaccinated will regret getting it because it wasn't as safe/effective as we thought.

BrownFlush

I wouldn't call either of these people stupid because everyone has the right to decide for themselves what is best. There are compelling reasons for/against that we each must weigh.
If you're inferring that I was calling either one of these people stupid, you're wrong.
Focus in on the choice that is being made. The only thing that is personal is the choice.

BrownFlush

I’ve already told her multiple times and been coaching her every day on staying hydrated. She does drink 3 16 oz bottle of water a day, some electrolytes, zinc vitamins, zinc nose spray and this vitamin pack that’s the vitamin D, C, Magnesium and zinc combo thing for covid.

If it’s her time it’s her time though, she hasn’t had a great life and I think she is ready anytime god is.
Get her to a hospital.
Hydration is half the battle.
S:censored2:thead is right. They won't give give her the pak if she is past the cut off.

tadpole

If you're inferring that I was calling either one of these people stupid, you're wrong.
Focus in on the choice that is being made. The only thing that is personal is the choice.
No you were saying: You'd have to be a conspiracy theorist to say it's not a good choice to vaccinate. I was trying to say: Time will tell.

tadpole

I want the freedom to drive through red lights

Traffic laws are different than mandates.
All it takes to make a mandate is the president or governor to make a declaration.
Laws have to go through a process, like being voted on, etc.

We have a long history of requiring compliance to traffic laws. If you want to drive, you will have to follow these laws or suffer the consequences. By getting a drivers license, you learn the rules, and everyone is aware that if they don't follow the rules, they risk losing their drivers license.
I only have to worry about these laws when I operate a vehicle on the road.

The mandates that I am against forced businesses to close because the governor said they were non-essential. They forced kids to wear masks all day at school. They said we and our kids weren't allowed to play sports. They told us we weren't allowed to dine indoors. They forced businesses to be mask police and vaccine card checkers.

I never had to wear a mask before. I never had to get an RNA vaccine before. I never was stopped from playing sports before. I never was told my business wasn't allowed to be open before.
Now you're telling me that by living the way I've always lived my life, it's as reckless as refusing to obey the traffic laws and speeding through red lights.