Coronavirus

Poop Head

Judge me.
Also she ain’t going to a hospital.
I would not take my sick mother to a hospital right now, that is insanity. She’ll just end up with a new infection on top of her covid infection and a $10,000 bill for the privilege. You’re supposed to avoid the hospital at all costs, it’s a last resort option.
I tried to pm you but it didnt work.

It may help your mom to take some antihistamines. They say, for people who have bad reactions to china flu, theyre actually having an allergic type reaction.
My wife was that way, got the monoclonal antibodies (which was a night and day diff) and then figured out on her own to take antihistamines to quell her own immune system from going crazy, long before any studies or articles on it. Weve been taking the vitamins and :censored2: "they" say to take for covid, regularly for years (just makes good sense).
She also found a nose spray that even I admit seems to be beneficial. Its called Xclear, it has xylitol in it, it kills viruses and prevents them from replicating.

rickyb

Traffic laws are different than mandates.
All it takes to make a mandate is the president or governor to make a declaration.
Laws have to go through a process, like being voted on, etc.

We have a long history of requiring compliance to traffic laws. If you want to drive, you will have to follow these laws or suffer the consequences. By getting a drivers license, you learn the rules, and everyone is aware that if they don't follow the rules, they risk losing their drivers license.
I only have to worry about these laws when I operate a vehicle on the road.

The mandates that I am against forced businesses to close because the governor said they were non-essential. They forced kids to wear masks all day at school. They said we and our kids weren't allowed to play sports. They told us we weren't allowed to dine indoors. They forced businesses to be mask police and vaccine card checkers.

I never had to wear a mask before. I never had to get an RNA vaccine before. I never was stopped from playing sports before. I never was told my business wasn't allowed to be open before.
Now you're telling me that by living the way I've always lived my life, it's as reckless as refusing to obey the traffic laws and speeding through red lights.
Yea things change and wat was ok is no longer

El Correcto

god is dead
Pedialyte.
Tastes like crap but it's gold for hydration.
Yeah she been drinking that to for electrolytes. The zero sugar kind.
I tried to pm you but it didnt work.

It may help your mom to take some antihistamines. They say, for people who have bad reactions to china flu, theyre actually having an allergic type reaction.
My wife was that way, got the monoclonal antibodies (which was a night and day diff) and then figured out on her own to take antihistamines to quell her own immune system from going crazy, long before any studies or articles on it. Weve been taking the vitamins and :censored2: "they" say to take for covid, regularly for years (just makes good sense).
She also found a nose spray that even I admit seems to be beneficial. Its called Xclear, it has xylitol in it, it kills viruses and prevents them from replicating.
I think she is going to be fine. No problems breathing, haven’t seen her temp hit 103, etc.

I’m just saying on the off chance she does just start deteriorating, my mom isn’t scared. She just wishes it wouldn’t take so long.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I been doing the same, for my allergies.
Mornings -Cetirizine , Vitamin D , Omega 3 ( combined they helped clear up my dry skin ) & Night -Cod Liver Oil along with all my prescribed placebos.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anti-vaxxer's COVID antidote: 'Urine therapy'Christopher Key, who preaches about what he says are the dangers of vaccines, called urine therapy an antidote to COVID.
UPDATE: Must be mixed with zinc, D3, and horse dewormer. Drink one gallon or until you pass out and see Nazi death camps or German Shepherd Dogs taking a dump on the Capital steps which ever comes first.
Sounds kinda like the guy that died after continually injecting himself with his own semen.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Which countries have lost their sovereignty? Because she said it will be so doesn't make it so.

I'm not talking about what will or won't be. I am talking about what people are actively trying to do. We can hope they will just fail in their own (possible), or we can stay asleep and let others stand up to it, or we can all stay vigilant and put a stop to it through active resistance.