Coronavirus

vantexan

Dude, you have no idea. This is why I haven't been as active on here as regularly as I used to. We've been fighting the schools, I've been coordinating with efforts in my state to legally battle the totalitarianists. I've had to help a member of my family deal with being attacked by a mask Nazi, then getting cited by the police for harassment, after they viewed the video that confirmed my relative's version of events. Now he has to pay $5000 in attorney's fees to beat what would amount to a $300 fine and anger management courses, when he was the victim. I have been vetting organizations that I want to financially support to make sure they aren't running a grift, and donating to ones that appear legit. All that while attending to my duties as a Father, husband, son, employee, law-abiding citizen, and trying to build a company that will address both energy and material needs. What are you doing? I mean besides casting aspersions on people who have been correctly calling out the pandemic nonsense since the beginning.
Who are these people I'm casting aspersions on who have been CORRECTLY calling out the pandemic nonsense since the beginning?

rickyb

I don't particularly care if you mistakenly believe these gene therapy shots are actually vaccines, or if they are actually doing good. As long as we can agree that no one should be forced to inject something into their bodies they don't want, we're good.
chomsky agrees and said they should be isolated from society as well

Poop Head

Judge me.
i don’t get how they continually scare people with a virus we have all had and gotten over. I’m not scared of catching covid again. I haven’t been afraid literally this entire time. People are such pusillanimous.
Its truly a modern day wonder. Hats off to the pricks that manipulated and changed millions, if not billions of peoples brain chemistry.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let me be the first to announce a future POTUS in the making.

Villa Park State Rep. Deb Conroy (Democrat) wants to "isolate or quarantine persons who are unable or unwilling to receive vaccines, medications, or other treatments."

If HB 4640 were to become law, persons exposed to an infectious disease could be placed under Public Health Department observation, only possible in a contained atmosphere with Department watch guards, some suggest such as a concentration camp.

The bill says:

To prevent the spread of a dangerously contagious or infectious disease, the [Public Health] Department may, pursuant to the provisions of subsection (c) of this Section, isolate or quarantine persons whose refusal to undergo observation and monitoring results in uncertainty regarding whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a dangerously contagious or infectious disease or otherwise poses a danger to the public's health

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Villa Park State Rep. Deb Conroy (Democrat) wants to "isolate or quarantine persons who are unable or unwilling to receive vaccines, medications, or other treatments."

If HB 4640 were to become law, persons exposed to an infectious disease could be placed under Public Health Department observation, only possible in a contained atmosphere with Department watch guards, some suggest such as a concentration camp.

The bill says:

I've been assured that these are definitely not concentration camps. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

The bill says:
Lunatic.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You keep claiming that concentration camps can't happen in America when they already have. You acknowledge that the schools have been infiltrated and turned into indoctrination centers, but concentration camps are just a step too far. What have already been built, "covid camps", way too late to ever do any good, are just the beggining, and they must be resisted now, not in ten years when they have been normalized, and when they've built the ovens. Your generation and the one before you was asleep at the wheel on schools, now you're employing the same tactics of denial and inaction for concentration camps as you did for schools. Leaving those of us who it affects to fight a multifront battle against the ongoing efforts to enslave us. I'm not paranoid, you're self-servingly naive.
And the beat goes on. Yeah, the beat goes on.