Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
323425_b3ixv1ykdcw89mp.jpeg
323425_rwyxf6nm8ywa3tc_full.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Covid symptoms appear just two days after being exposed to the virus, study shows - much earlier than previously thought​

• Under the landmark Human Challenge Program, 36 healthy young adults were deliberately infected with Covid-19 at a London hospital
  • Study found symptoms took two days to appear, compared to previous estimate of around five to six days by the World Health Organization (WHO)
  • Experts found that the coronavirus infection first appears in the thro

Babagounj

Strength through joy

IGNORE a reputable university's study that lockdowns didn't work? New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, NBC and CBS all failed to run the story because they 'have their own narrative written'​

• A review by three economists found that COVID restrictions only reduced COVID mortality rates by 0.2 percent
  • The study was published in the Studies in Applied Economics January 2022 edition but was largely ignored by mainstream media outlets
  • It was nowhere to be found on the New York Times, Washington Post and ABC News websites
  • While some CBS and NBC affiliates reported on it, the national networks did not
  • Dr. Martin Markay, a professor of surgery at Johns Hopkins University, tore into the outlets on Wednesday
  • He warned they 'may already have their own narrative written' on the effectiveness of COVID lockdowns

Box Ox

The strange thing about the news coverage of this is that whenever Joe said the N word on his podcast he was either discussing the word itself or talking about the use of the word by other people like Richard Pryor. Context clearly doesn't matter to them. With that particular thing the left is trying to do Rogan like they did Papa John.

NBC News never mentioned the actually racist thing Rogan once said on its national news broadcast tonight:

"Rogan also addressed a clip that Arie shared of him telling an anecdote in which he appeared to compare being around black people with the film Planet of the Apes.

He said: “I was telling a story in the podcast about how me and my friend Tommy and his girlfriend, we got really high, we’re in Philadelphia, and we went to go see Planet of the Apes.

“We didn’t know where we were going, we just got dropped off by a cab, and we got dropped off in this all-black neighbourhood."

“And I was trying to make the story entertaining and I said: ‘We got out, and it was like we were in Africa, like we were in Planet of the Apes.’

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The strange thing about the news coverage of this is that whenever Joe said the N word on his podcast he was either discussing the word itself or talking about the use of the word by other people like Richard Pryor. Context clearly doesn't matter to them. With that particular thing the left is trying to do Rogan like they did Papa John.

NBC News never mentioned the actually racist thing Rogan once said on its national news broadcast tonight:

"Rogan also addressed a clip that Arie shared of him telling an anecdote in which he appeared to compare being around black people with the film Planet of the Apes.

He said: “I was telling a story in the podcast about how me and my friend Tommy and his girlfriend, we got really high, we’re in Philadelphia, and we went to go see Planet of the Apes.

“We didn’t know where we were going, we just got dropped off by a cab, and we got dropped off in this all-black neighbourhood."

“And I was trying to make the story entertaining and I said: ‘We got out, and it was like we were in Africa, like we were in Planet of the Apes.’
It won’t diminish his popularity

Box Ox

It won’t diminish his popularity

It is interesting to watch Spotify's efforts to artificially diminish his work in real time.

"This website automatically detects episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience podcast that are currently not available on the Spotify platform by comparing the official Spotify API with a database of all episodes ever released."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It is interesting to watch Spotify's efforts to artificially diminish his work in real time.

"This website automatically detects episodes of The Joe Rogan Experience podcast that are currently not available on the Spotify platform by comparing the official Spotify API with a database of all episodes ever released."

It’s economic suicide. The left must be stamped out before they destroy us.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

113 episodes currently deleted by spotify.

Box Ox

Breach of contract. Rogan can take his $100 million and go play somewhere that won't censor him.

There could also be some sort of morality clause in his contract that gives Spotify an out if video of Rogan referring to a black neighborhood as the planet of the apes emerges.

I listen to and enjoy Rogan’s podcast all the time. Just saying.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There could also be some sort of morality clause in his contract that gives Spotify an out if video of Rogan referring to a black neighborhood as the planet of the apes emerges.

I listen to and enjoy Rogan’s podcast all the time. Just saying.

Maybe since joining spotify. But if it was before, that was their due diligence to do. I don't know much about his contract, but I know Spotify is very limited in their ability to control what he broadcasts.

I almost never listen to Rogan. Only some short clips here and there on YouTube. But if people think Spotify is going to dump Rogan, they should know Spotify has 100 million reasons to make them think real hard about it.