Coronavirus

tadpole

I'm with tadpole on this .
How darn you make fun about Gov. Abrams.
She won that election fair & square.
They're just going to force masks harder if you point out the hypocrisy. I'm happy to see people stop wearing masks. The last thing I want to do is yell at them because they used to wear a mask. They'll put the mask back on just to show they're not a republican.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

BREAKING: Rumble offers Joe Rogan $100 million to join platform

Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski posted an offer letter to Joe Rogan on Twitter offering the podcaster $100 million over four years to bring The Joe Rogan Experience to the platform.

The letter from Pavlovski reads: "We stand with you, your guests, and your legion of fans in desire for real conversation. So we'd like to offer you 100 million reasons to make the world a better place.

"How about you bring all your shows to Rumble, both old and new, with no censorship, to 100 million bucks over four years?

"This is our chance to save the world," Pavlovski wrote. "And yes, this is totally legit."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

BREAKING: Rumble offers Joe Rogan $100 million to join platform

Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski posted an offer letter to Joe Rogan on Twitter offering the podcaster $100 million over four years to bring The Joe Rogan Experience to the platform.

The letter from Pavlovski reads: "We stand with you, your guests, and your legion of fans in desire for real conversation. So we'd like to offer you 100 million reasons to make the world a better place.

"How about you bring all your shows to Rumble, both old and new, with no censorship, to 100 million bucks over four years?

"This is our chance to save the world," Pavlovski wrote. "And yes, this is totally legit."
He should do it

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Maher Lights up Biden, Dems on COVID Restrictions: 'How Much Wrong Do You Get to Be?'

He noted how a growing number of countries around the world were returning to “something more like normal,” and that it was time that we did, too, starting with acknowledging that “what we’re doing to kids is unnecessary and horrible, and I don’t even like kids.”

He noted the survivability rate of kids with COVID and said that despite that, we have them “mask up like bandits.”

“Unfortunately the thing that’s getting stolen is their education, their sanity, and their social skills.”

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They're just going to force masks harder if you point out the hypocrisy. I'm happy to see people stop wearing masks. The last thing I want to do is yell at them because they used to wear a mask. They'll put the mask back on just to show they're not a republican.

I've been thinking about this lately. You're employing the Dale Carnegie "how to win friends and influence people" concepts. I applaud the effort and the drive to find peaceful solutions. Those tactics might help reach people who are reasonable, but misinformed. People who think it's ok to rule by decree while not following their own rules are master manipulators, and those tactics won't work on them. The only thing they understand and will respond to is power.

UnionStrong

I've been thinking about this lately. You're employing the Dale Carnegie "how to win friends and influence people" concepts. I applaud the effort and the drive to find peaceful solutions. Those tactics might help reach people who are reasonable, but misinformed. People who think it's ok to rule by decree while not following their own rules are master manipulators, and those tactics won't work on them. The only thing they understand and will respond to is power.
Nasty, nasty people. You cannot reason with them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Great timing.
Could be huge.

Shares of CF Acquisition Corp. VI surged more than 30% on Thursday after the blank-check company sponsored by financial-services firm Cantor Fitzgerald agreed to combine with video platform Rumble Inc.

The companies said the transaction values Rumble at an initial enterprise value of $2.1 billion

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Great timing.
Could be huge.

Shares of CF Acquisition Corp. VI surged more than 30% on Thursday after the blank-check company sponsored by financial-services firm Cantor Fitzgerald agreed to combine with video platform Rumble Inc.

The companies said the transaction values Rumble at an initial enterprise value of $2.1 billion

Dang it. I've been trying to set up an investment account to buy shares of CFVI, but when I try to fund the account, the transfer never goes through. Currently $15, still not too bad. They eventually want to start challenging AWS, so buying in now is probably a good idea.

El Correcto

god is dead
For sure. But having their music and podcasts pulled might become the cool new thing for artists and content creators if Rogan does stay since this is now a racism thing. And Spotify might be worse off than before they brought Rogan on if they do keep him.

It’ll be interesting to see how everything shakes out. I don’t know enough about the business to have a prediction one way or the other.
This isn’t a racism thing, it is a leftist take down thing. They are the racists, Joe Rogan is not.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ve posted Joe Rogan using the n-word in this forum before when arguing that white people should be able to say it and that it is racist that they can’t but blacks and some other minorities get a pass.

I’m not saying a black person shouldn’t be upset if someone comes at them in a racist hateful way, but Joe Rogan didn’t do that. I’ve seen all these n-word incidents before and even more than they had in the montage, like the Greg Fitzgerald n-word.

Nope, time to take him out of context, but when Joe Biden does it you are taking it out of context and that is wrong.

El Correcto

god is dead
True, words are pretty harmless in themselves. And I think the whole N-word thing has largely been taken completely out of context by the media and those who wish to see Joe cancelled. They're giving the word power, not him.

I'm just a little worried that Joe really did believe he'd stumbled upon the planet of the apes when he stepped out of the cab into that black neighborhood that one fateful day in Philadelphia. I hear that kind of thing fairly often here in the south. And when people say it, they usually mean it.
You have never stumbled into planet of the apes before. I have, it’s called the trap houses in LVT and Como. It’s a lawless land full of ne’er do wells. Stay away from it, they will :censored2:ing rob you if you are white, they are racist as :censored2:. Beat the :censored2: out of this white boy who thought they were his homies in front of his parents property and robbed him, left him in the :censored2:ing icu.

We used to send in a Mexican to buy from them, but the white boy decided it was a rip off to pay someone to get it for him when he knew where it was at.

UnionStrong

I’ve posted Joe Rogan using the n-word in this forum before when arguing that white people should be able to say it and that it is racist that they can’t but blacks and some other minorities get a pass.

I’m not saying a black person shouldn’t be upset if someone comes at them in a racist hateful way, but Joe Rogan didn’t do that. I’ve seen all these n-word incidents before and even more than they had in the montage, like the Greg Fitzgerald n-word.

Nope, time to take him out of context, but when Joe Biden does it you are taking it out of context and that is wrong.
I want control of the word cracker then.

Box Ox

We have areas that management always tries to use black cover drivers for and that minority drivers bid onto with little seniority. If you’re white it is :censored2:ing dangerous to go there.

I've had similar experiences with being sent out on more rural routes here in the south. If you're black it can be dangerous to go there.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've had similar experiences with being sent out on more rural routes here in the south. If you're black it can be dangerous to go there.
We can go through crime statistics by race and you will see which race is truly more dangerous to other races and will target them, hint it ain’t whites.

I really need to launch the 1352 project to educate stupid whites.