Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
You‘re all over the place. You started by saying that a white man would be in danger in a black neighborhood..then you flipped the whole narrative by talking about a black man chased down and killed in white neighborhood.

I think I’ll let you just argue this in your own head.
Yeah I would back out to, first you accuse me of thinking all blacks are like the people I was talking about, I clarified for you what I said.

Then you try to hone in on my saying whites do to is a racist statement. Keep in mind we are discussing hate crimes, around 6,000 occur a year. It isn’t a huge epidemic problem, but blacks committing racially motivated crimes against other races barely gets any coverage or even them charged from what I’ve seen. The white boy they stalked to his parents house and beat down didn’t get Justice under hate crime laws, the trial of Reginald Denny, white man beaten during LA riots by 4 black attackers, those men are out of prison now, no federal hate crime charges, that man was lucky to survive that attack. We aren’t discussing charging Brooks the red suv with hate crimes for plowing his car into white people, history of racially radical views on sound cloud raps, the witchata massacre guys weren’t brought on hate crime charges. In my eyes it’s rare a society pressures government to charge blacks with hate crimes. It’s not even really in the public zeitgeist, you have to be incredibly stupid as a black man to get charged that way.

Yes I brought up Arbery to highlight what happens with white on black hate crimes in this country. It’s automatically a lynching, full weight of federal government brought down, etc. if they even get a whiff of you committing a hate crime as a white man I think you chances are dramatically higher than what blacks face do to out of control media and manufactured outrage.

El Correcto

god is dead
They had to weigh wether or not to charge these people with hate crimes.
If they were whites beating up an old black man talking bad about Obama it would of been instant and you know it.
Literally on video committing hate crime and they had weigh wether to charge them or not.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s utter :censored2:ing bull:censored2: and I don’t think these laws are applied equally and I don’t think they are motivated to even try to by society and the anti-white double standards leftists promote.

MAKAVELI

It’s utter :censored2:ing bull:censored2: and I don’t think these laws are applied equally and I don’t think they are motivated to even try to by society and the anti-white double standards leftists promote.
Crocodile tears from someone who doesn't comprehend the past 400+ years in this land of Murica.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wut?

I am sure you think this is making some point.

At least you can spell. EL writes at a fourth grade level,
Sometimes I’m doing other stuff and typing quickly to get back to that.
If that caused you to think I hate all blacks that’s not my intention while bringing up most this stuff. That’s just frustration with seeing yet another white man railroaded by leftists as a racist when he clearly is a mostly good individual who deserves a little grace.

oldngray

nowhere special
124629.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You do know that a lot of people walked around that house that was under construction and weren’t chased down with guns for it? Maybe because they were white?

Crime is crime..you attributing it to the color of the people in the neighborhood is what I don’t get.

Two white men broke into my parent’s house in the middle of the night armed and looking to rob them. They didn’t expect to meet my Korean vet father with his own gun. He shot them, they fled and were caught later.

They got 15 yrs each and dad got in no trouble.
As it should be.