Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
I just mean there are some backwoods southerners who hold their guns tightly and have suspicions when a black man shows up on their property. White drivers are a good idea in those areas.
I can actually name off areas and personally know white boys who have been robbed at gun point or stomped out.
If white people were doing that kind of :censored2: on mass in areas of this country the full force of the federal government would be brought down on them. They would try to put them under the prison.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you want to talk about the most racist demographic in the country it is by far poor uneducated black people. They will target others based on race to keep them out of areas and vote based off skin color.

I’ve never walked into a voting booth with the white race on my mind, I’ve never targeted a black to put fear in their heart.

El Correcto

god is dead
What I’m saying I’ve seen with my own eyes, it is in the crime statistics and reported widely in the news yet still mostly crickets. When you say “but white people to” that is a racist assumption based off little evidence.

Re-Raise

What I’m saying I’ve seen with my own eyes, it is in the crime statistics and reported widely in the news yet still mostly crickets. When you say “but white people to” that is a racist assumption based off little evidence.
It seems like you are painting a picture of all blacks based on your experiences with criminals. That is the basis of racism. Just because I meet an illiterate redneck doesn’t mean all white rural people are illiterate rednecks.

I judge each person I meet based on the individual, not the color of their skin. How is that so hard?

El Correcto

god is dead
It seems like you are painting a picture of all blacks based on your experiences with criminals. That is the basis of racism. Just because I meet an illiterate redneck doesn’t mean all white rural people are illiterate rednecks.

I judge each person I meet based on the individual, not the color of their skin. How is that so hard?
Never said all blacks you’re confused. I specifically said poor uneducated blacks.
I deliver to a majority black neighborhood on my route full of first generation actual African Americans with the last names and accents to match + ex military black folk. Very nice people never had a problem there. I feel safe in that black neighborhood.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you’re a white boy going to a “historically black neighborhood” around here there’s a good chance you’re going to have a big problem on your hands based off your race. They will perceive you as weak and not fear retaliation because they know you’re not connected to their hood.

It’s a rare white boy that could do business with those people and it’s because they were off in the head felons that would retaliate.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s not that way here for the poor white neighborhoods. Mexicans, blacks anyone can come. You might get an off color comment but no one is going to target you with violence based solely on your race.

Re-Raise

When you say “but white people to” that is a racist assumption based off little evidence.
Then what the hell does this mean?

I assume you meant to say “but white people TOO” ..which would mean that someone could argue that white people also commit crimes in poor uneducated areas. Which is true!

El Correcto

god is dead
Then what the hell does this mean?

I assume you meant to say “but white people TOO” ..which would mean that someone could argue that white people also commit crimes in poor uneducated areas. Which is true!
There are lots of areas in this country that you do not go if you’re a white outsider or there’s a greater chance you’ll face violence off your race.
He is pretending there are white neighborhoods like that in America in 2022.

This is what happens to white people that do that non sense, it is national news and the full weight of the federal government will be brought down on you. How many black men have you seen on trial for targeting other races as hate crimes?

It’s systemic racism against whites and greater scrutiny against the evidence.

El Correcto

god is dead
Even if the dude is a convicted criminal breaking into your neighbor’s property and then tries to attack you while you make a citizen’s arrest you are going to face federal death sentences and the :censored2:ing endless media hysteria. It just doesn’t often happen in this country.

El Correcto

god is dead

Apparently they do charge them with hate crimes. That’s fair at least. But they still are not national news stories, there isn’t endless coverage of black supremacy domestic terrorism in America. It’s in the headlines for 1 day and then poof no one cares anymore.

Re-Raise

Even if the dude is a convicted criminal breaking into your neighbor’s property and then tries to attack you while you make a citizen’s arrest you are going to face federal death sentences and the :censored2:ing endless media hysteria. It just doesn’t often happen in this country.
You do know that a lot of people walked around that house that was under construction and weren’t chased down with guns for it? Maybe because they were white?

Crime is crime..you attributing it to the color of the people in the neighborhood is what I don’t get.

Two white men broke into my parent’s house in the middle of the night armed and looking to rob them. They didn’t expect to meet my Korean vet father with his own gun. He shot them, they fled and were caught later.

They got 15 yrs each and dad got in no trouble.

El Correcto

god is dead
You do know that a lot of people walked around that house that was under construction and weren’t chased down with guns for it? Maybe because they were white?

Crime is crime..you attributing it to the color of the people in the neighborhood is what I don’t get.

Two white men broke into my parent’s house in the middle of the night armed and looking to rob them. They didn’t expect to meet my Korean vet father with his own gun. He shot them, they fled and were caught later.

They got 15 yrs each and dad got in no trouble.
On Oct. 25, nighttime video shows a black adult male walking around the house, which is under construction and down to the studs.

Within a month, a black adult male is seen in the house on two separate videos taken Nov. 18. The man is shirtless and walks around the home.

On Dec. 17, three separate clips show a black adult male walking around the home at night before jogging off empty handed.

On Feb.11, video shows a car’s headlights drive by the home at night before a black adult male is seen walking around the house.

The last video, which is the only video that has been confirmed to be Arbery, was taken during the day Feb. 23. It shows him walking around the home which is still under construction.

Graddy said it cannot be seen on camera, but in security video from Dec. 17, a person that appears to be Arbery “wipes his mouth or neck and, at one point, what sounds like water is heard ... before the person heads off at a jog.”

There wasn’t tons of people going in, sure a couple other idiots went there, but there was a black dude repeatedly scoping out the place AT NIGHT TIME.

They are just acting like welllll we don’t know for a fact it was the criminal you guys shot that was scoping out the property.

Re-Raise

On Oct. 25, nighttime video shows a black adult male walking around the house, which is under construction and down to the studs.

Within a month, a black adult male is seen in the house on two separate videos taken Nov. 18. The man is shirtless and walks around the home.

On Dec. 17, three separate clips show a black adult male walking around the home at night before jogging off empty handed.

On Feb.11, video shows a car’s headlights drive by the home at night before a black adult male is seen walking around the house.

The last video, which is the only video that has been confirmed to be Arbery, was taken during the day Feb. 23. It shows him walking around the home which is still under construction.

Graddy said it cannot be seen on camera, but in security video from Dec. 17, a person that appears to be Arbery “wipes his mouth or neck and, at one point, what sounds like water is heard ... before the person heads off at a jog.”

There wasn’t tons of people going in, sure a couple other idiots went there, but there was a black dude repeatedly scoping out the place AT NIGHT TIME.

They are just acting like welllll we don’t know for a fact it was the criminal you guys shot that was scoping out the property.
So you aren’t just afraid of black neighborhoods, you are also afraid of black people in white neighborhoods?

You are what you are dude

They should have called the police if they thought a crime was being committed. Regardless of the color of the person.

El Correcto

god is dead
So you aren’t just afraid of black neighborhoods, you are also afraid of black people in white neighborhoods?

You are what you are dude

They should have called the police if they thought a crime was being committed. Regardless of the color of the person.
So if a man was repeatedly scoping out your property at night time, you wouldn’t let the neighbors know to be on the look out and give a description.
Take race out of this story, it was an ex cop looking after the neighborhood. Arbery matched the description of the person repeatedly scoping out the property at night.

Re-Raise

So if a man was repeatedly scoping out your property at night time, you wouldn’t let the neighbors know to be on the look out and give a description.
Take race out of this story, it was an ex cop looking after the neighborhood. Arbery matched the description of the person repeatedly scoping out the property at night.
You‘re all over the place. You started by saying that a white man would be in danger in a black neighborhood..then you flipped the whole narrative by talking about a black man chased down and killed in white neighborhood.

I think I’ll let you just argue this in your own head.

MAKAVELI

I’ve posted Joe Rogan using the n-word in this forum before when arguing that white people should be able to say it and that it is racist that they can’t but blacks and some other minorities get a pass.

I’m not saying a black person shouldn’t be upset if someone comes at them in a racist hateful way, but Joe Rogan didn’t do that. I’ve seen all these n-word incidents before and even more than they had in the montage, like the Greg Fitzgerald n-word.

Nope, time to take him out of context, but when Joe Biden does it you are taking it out of context and that is wrong.
Get off his nut sack bro. When you have to say I'm not a racist, you are a racist. Lol