Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
For the conformists.

Of all the agonizing ethical dilemmas facing humanity, few are more wrenching than the choice between what's right for the world and what's right for [you and] your family.

Rushworth Kidder "Moral Courage"

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
526574_6y4famxx7heop8v.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is weighing changes to vaccine guidance to increase the time between doses due to the risk of heart inflammation.

A longer period between the first two shots of the mRNA coronavirus vaccines appeared to lower a person’s risk of myocarditis, a rare form of heart inflammation that occurred in some individuals upon receiving the shot, Boston 25 reported Monday.

Officials were considering extending the time between the first two shots to eight weeks, according to Reuters.

El Correcto

god is dead
By not enough data, they mean they are losing control of the narrative and their grift is being exposed. This is their last ditch effort to avoid the rope after Nuremberg 2.0.
Haven’t you heard, the science is changing just in time for people to forget all this before the midterm elections. It’s amazing how scared these people are of losing their power after accomplishing next to nothing and destroying everything they did have the power to effect.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Haven’t you heard, the science is changing just in time for people to forget all this before the midterm elections. It’s amazing how scared these people are of losing their power after accomplishing next to nothing and destroying everything they did have the power to effect.

When people accept that the government can do anything "the science" tells them, they usually forget who funds the science. We're really just following the government. I predicted we would see variants of concern until summer, but I think the convoy derailed that.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
This viral video showing children at an elementary school in Las Vegas upon learning that their masks are gone as of the following day (although you’ll note that many of the children simply stripped off their masks immediately)...

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

The Omicron Wave Subsides

On the menu today: The Omicron wave is just about done, with new cases now down 80 percent from the early January peak. But judging from masking- and vaccination-policy decisions from Washington, D.C., to New York City to Canada, you would think the Omicron variant was still raging out of control; the CDC’s data reveal that the Delta variant hasn’t been seen in weeks; and Fairfax County Public Schools have to start the clock on the countdown to allowing students to go maskless, as the county has passed the threshold for “moderate community transmission.”