Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
596420_bujs54atj9rdxrb.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• News comes as Covid cases in the U.S. continue to plummet, down 43% over the past week and 87% since the Omicron variant surge peaked in mid-January
  • Health experts believe regular booster shots are necessary to keep case numbers down and prevent future surges of the virus

Fenris

• News comes as Covid cases in the U.S. continue to plummet, down 43% over the past week and 87% since the Omicron variant surge peaked in mid-January
  • Health experts believe regular booster shots are necessary to keep case numbers down and prevent future surges of the virus
Have the 'Health experts' been right more than 25% of the time? If the boosters didn't work to stop Omicron cases, why would it work against future mutations that stray even further from the original virus. I hope Americans soon realize that the FDA is not comprised of experts but rather politicians.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Have the 'Health experts' been right more than 25% of the time? If the boosters didn't work to stop Omicron cases, why would it work against future mutations that stray even further from the original virus. I hope Americans soon realize that the FDA is not comprised of experts but rather politicians.

They are comprised of former and future Pharma executives.