Coronavirus

rickyb

Vaccine side effect. Isreal already figured out that the vaccines impair the body's natural immunity against pretty much all viruses. You people are all ticking time bombs. I won't add insult to injury with an I told you so.
CR and worst pills recommends vaccines last i checked

vantexan

Vaccine side effect. Isreal already figured out that the vaccines impair the body's natural immunity against pretty much all viruses. You people are all ticking time bombs. I won't add insult to injury with an I told you so.
If that's true then we would have people dying right and left from viruses right now. There may definitely be an problem with heart and lung issues but viruses are everywhere in nature and if our natural immunity is impaired then we'd die or at least be incredibly sick very quickly.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If that's true then we would have people dying right and left from viruses right now. There may definitely be an problem with heart and lung issues but viruses are everywhere in nature and if our natural immunity is impaired then we'd die or at least be incredibly sick very quickly.
I dunno, there has been an uptick in deaths.

vantexan

I dunno, there has been an uptick in deaths.
There has, but not virus related deaths, just deaths from all causes. When people get HIV for example it doesn't actually do the killing. It compromises their immune system and they develop all kinds of serious diseases. And usually die really bad. Seems there's been an increase in heart and lung related deaths but the medical establishment would rather lose a testicle than admit the vaccines are causing it.

UnionStrong

There has, but not virus related deaths, just deaths from all causes. When people get HIV for example it doesn't actually do the killing. It compromises their immune system and they develop all kinds of serious diseases. And usually die really bad. Seems there's been an increase in heart and lung related deaths but the medical establishment would rather lose a testicle than admit the vaccines are causing it.
So it seems we’re in agree then? The vaccine could be causing deaths in seemingly healthy people?

vantexan

So it seems we’re in agree then? The vaccine could be causing deaths in seemingly healthy people?
In certain ways it's a real possibility. But if we're talking compromised immune systems the hospitals would be full now just as they were during covid. I did take the Johnson and Johnson, but it's a traditional type vaccine, not the same as Pfizer or Moderna. Don't know if it'll do me in but likely not. But all of these were rushed so who knows how it'll turn out.

UnionStrong

In certain ways it's a real possibility. But if we're talking compromised immune systems the hospitals would be full now just as they were during covid. I did take the Johnson and Johnson, but it's a traditional type vaccine, not the same as Pfizer or Moderna. Don't know if it'll do me in but likely not. But all of these were rushed so who knows how it'll turn out.
I didn’t get any. But I would have gotten J&J for that very reason.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You don't think an outbreak of a relatively slow spreading virus is evidence of this? Or perhaps some part of a 40% increase in all cause deaths among working age people might not be caused by viral infections that people's immune systems would have been able to fight off before they took poorly tested experimental gene therapy shots?

vantexan

You don't think an outbreak of a relatively slow spreading virus is evidence of this? Or perhaps some part of a 40% increase in all cause deaths among working age people might not be caused by viral infections that people's immune systems would have been able to fight off before they took poorly tested experimental gene therapy shots?
If millions of people have had their immune systems compromised the hospitals would be full right now with viral infections. Those ticking time bombs would've gone off already.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No they haven't. Some women had issues, some deaths, but overall nowhere near the problems of the mRNA vaccines.

Just clotting they have. Been "paused" twice with talk of pulling them all together. Not that I trust some of the sources making the claims, but that's the info that I've come across.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If millions of people have had their immune systems compromised the hospitals would be full right now with viral infections. Those ticking time bombs would've gone off already.

You don't know that. We are in uncharted territory. They are making claims of increased hospitalization happening as we speak. They will all be "covid" cases, of course, but we may be just seeing the start of the tidal wave.

UnionStrong

You don't know that. We are in uncharted territory. They are making claims of increased hospitalization happening as we speak. They will all be "covid" cases, of course, but we may be just seeing the start of the tidal wave.
I read where vaccinated people are getting Covid at a much higher rate than unvaccinated people.