Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

If millions of people have had their immune systems compromised the hospitals would be full right now with viral infections. Those ticking time bombs would've gone off already.
I don’t know, I hope you’re right,but lots of things happening right now.

vantexan

You don't know that. We are in uncharted territory. They are making claims of increased hospitalization happening as we speak. They will all be "covid" cases, of course, but we may be just seeing the start of the tidal wave.
I do too know that. Compromised immune systems lead to catching all kinds of diseases. Your body won't be selective and only get infected by some slow moving virus that we haven't seen the full effect of yet. There are what, about 200 million or more vaccinated in the U.S.? Billions at this point worldwide? If the vaccines are compromising immune systems the hospitals would be full of all manner of diseases right now and millions would've already died. But don't take my word for it, do your due diligence.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I do too know that. Compromised immune systems lead to catching all kinds of diseases. Your body won't be selective and only get infected by some slow moving virus that we haven't seen the full effect of yet. There are what, about 200 million or more vaccinated in the U.S.? Billions at this point worldwide? If the vaccines are compromising immune systems the hospitals would be full of all manner of diseases right now and millions would've already died. But don't take my word for it, do your due diligence.

Due dilligence? You're one to talk. You can't possibly know what you claim to know without being God. You wanna tell me for sure you know how each individual will respond? You can't. You wanna tell me everyone who got a shot got the real thing? You can't. You wanna tell me that all cause death rates haven't risen since the vaccine roll out? You can't.

You claim that it's not happening, even as the evidence mounts that it is, just because it Isn't meeting your expected timeline or numbers? Should I call you Yaweh? Or do you prefer Jehovah?

vantexan

Due dilligence? You're one to talk. You can't possibly know what you claim to know without being God. You wanna tell me for sure you know how each individual will respond? You can't. You wanna tell me everyone who got a shot got the real thing? You can't. You wanna tell me that all cause death rates haven't risen since the vaccine roll out? You can't.

You claim that it's not happening, even as the evidence mounts that it is, just because it Isn't meeting your expected timeline or numbers? Should I call you Yaweh? Or do you prefer Jehovah?
All you have to do is look at HIV or the Spanish Flu. They didn't kill their infected as much as they compromised immune systems and opened people up to all kinds of serious infections. Pneumonia was common among those who had the Spanish Flu. Apparently you want it to be some mysterious slow moving virus that will get us eventually. Just a matter of time now. It's mid-2022, more than two years after covid started spreading like wildfire here. If it did, as you say, compromise immune systems we would be seeing that big time. As in more deaths here and around the world than covid itself. But that wouldn't make for a very exciting conspiracy theory now would it?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
All you have to do is look at HIV or the Spanish Flu. They didn't kill their infected as much as they compromised immune systems and opened people up to all kinds of serious infections. Pneumonia was common among those who had the Spanish Flu. Apparently you want it to be some mysterious slow moving virus that will get us eventually. Just a matter of time now. It's mid-2022, more than two years after covid started spreading like wildfire here. If it did, as you say, compromise immune systems we would be seeing that big time. As in more deaths here and around the world than covid itself. But that wouldn't make for a very exciting conspiracy theory now would it?

It's not about the virus. How long does it take for HIV to become full blown AIDS? You don't know, everyone is different. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a conspiracy theory. The evidence is coming out, and you are pretending it's not because "this isn't AIDS". I never claimed it was AIDS, some people are speculating that it is basically the same. All I know is what the evidence suggests, that the experimental mRNA gene therapy shots are hampering people's immune response to covid, and may be causing a wider immunodeficiency.

vantexan

By the way I earlier stated that there does appear to be serious issues with hearts and lungs. That may very well become a huge issue on a mass scale. Time will tell.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
By the way I earlier stated that there does appear to be serious issues with hearts and lungs. That may very well become a huge issue on a mass scale. Time will tell.

That's old news. Dr. Malone has made claims that everyone who got the mRNA shots likely has some degree of myocarditis.

Dr. Vanden Bossche is making more dire predictions about the nature of the virus mutations due to environmental pressures caused by vaccination. Hopefully the fact that they don't last long will keep things from getting too bad.