Coronavirus

vantexan

It's not about the virus. How long does it take for HIV to become full blown AIDS? You don't know, everyone is different. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a conspiracy theory. The evidence is coming out, and you are pretending it's not because "this isn't AIDS". I never claimed it was AIDS, some people are speculating that it is basically the same. All I know is what the evidence suggests, that the experimental mRNA gene therapy shots are hampering people's immune response to covid, and may be causing a wider immunodeficiency.
I never said it was AIDS either. I pointed to HIV as an example of a virus that destroys immune systems and opens people up to all kinds of infectious disease. You were saying that's what the vaccines have done to us and we're all ticking time bombs. Those bombs would've been going off in droves if that was the case. People didn't live a long time with HIV before getting an infection that killed them. They didn't start living much longer until a cocktail of medicines proved effective and prevented their immune systems from falling apart.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I read where vaccinated people are getting Covid at a much higher rate than unvaccinated people.
My sister and her husband left over two weeks ago for a ten day trip to Scotland and Ireland. When they went for their Covid test last Saturday (to return to the US) she tested positive, him negative. Then he tested positive and her negative. No symptoms. I told them they should’ve tried to come through Tijuana. She’s coming back tomorrow and he’ll come back after a negative test.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It's not about the virus. How long does it take for HIV to become full blown AIDS? You don't know, everyone is different. Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a conspiracy theory. The evidence is coming out, and you are pretending it's not because "this isn't AIDS". I never claimed it was AIDS, some people are speculating that it is basically the same. All I know is what the evidence suggests, that the experimental mRNA gene therapy shots are hampering people's immune response to covid, and may be causing a wider immunodeficiency.
Just in time for those new AIDS therapeutics

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My sister and her husband left over two weeks ago for a ten day trip to Scotland and Ireland. When they went for their Covid test last Saturday (to return to the US) she tested positive, him negative. Then he tested positive and her negative. No symptoms. I told them they should’ve tried to come through Tijuana. She’s coming back tomorrow and he’ll come back after a negative test.
WTF

Thebrownblob

That's old news. Dr. Malone has made claims that everyone who got the mRNA shots likely has some degree of myocarditis.

Dr. Vanden Bossche is making more dire predictions about the nature of the virus mutations due to environmental pressures caused by vaccination. Hopefully the fact that they don't last long will keep things from getting too bad.
I’ve been reading Dr. vandenbouche from the beginning

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I never said it was AIDS either. I pointed to HIV as an example of a virus that destroys immune systems and opens people up to all kinds of infectious disease. You were saying that's what the vaccines have done to us and we're all ticking time bombs.
I don't know that "we're all" ticking time bombs. You need to take that within the entire context of what I wrote. The evidence suggests everyone who took experimental gene therapy could well be a ticking time bomb. I have explained that I use exaggeration as a rhetorical device. You zero in on the exaggeration every time and still blow it out of proportion.

Those bombs would've been going off in droves if that was the case.
Still playing the omniscience angle? Ok Jehovah.

People didn't live a long time with HIV before getting an infection that killed them.
How long? Weeks? Months? Years? Was it different for everyone?

They didn't start living much longer until a cocktail of medicines proved effective and prevented their immune systems from falling apart.

You mean more money for big Pharma at tax payer expense? A lot of which goes back to shareholders in the government? You may be connecting the dots after all.

vantexan

I don't know that "we're all" ticking time bombs. You need to take that within the entire context of what I wrote. The evidence suggests everyone who took experimental gene therapy could well be a ticking time bomb. I have explained that I use exaggeration as a rhetorical device. You zero in on the exaggeration every time and still blow it out of proportion.

Still playing the omniscience angle? Ok Jehovah.

How long? Weeks? Months? Years? Was it different for everyone?

You mean more money for big Pharma at tax payer expense? A lot of which goes back to shareholders in the government? You may be connecting the dots after all.
Yah, nobody can point out the obviously known science without being accused of having a God complex by you. How old are you? This stuff was discussed ad nauseam in the 80's and 90's. But now it's all a government/corporate conspiracy by they who can not be fooled.

You claim exaggeration to explain what you wrote but go off on anyone who disagrees with your "exaggeration." Next you'll be telling me all those claims about concentration camps was just exaggeration. What's a little hyperbole going to hurt?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yah, nobody can point out the obviously known science without being accused of having a God complex by you. How old are you? This stuff was discussed ad nauseam in the 80's and 90's. But now it's all a government/corporate conspiracy by they who can not be fooled.

You claim exaggeration to explain what you wrote but go off on anyone who disagrees with your "exaggeration." Next you'll be telling me all those claims about concentration camps was just exaggeration. What's a little hyperbole going to hurt?

I already explained that about concentration camps. Any camp that people are forced into without due process fits the bill. But I changed it in one post to a more palatable euphemism so you could save face for blowing the entire thing out of proportion, then try to say I was making those insane claims. They built "health isolation facilities", just like the Germans did.

vantexan

I already explained that about concentration camps. Any camp that people are forced into without due process fits the bill. But I changed it in one post to a more palatable euphemism so you could save face for blowing the entire thing out of proportion, then try to say I was making those insane claims. They built "health isolation facilities", just like the Germans did.
Yah, that's exactly what you did. And Elon Musk is enabling people to be tracked with Starlink. Exaggeration, no?

vantexan

I've been meaning to ask, you said conservatives won't let the globalists take over. When you say that, how do you think conservatives will stop them?
I was in the Air Force. Unless it has completely changed there are a lot of professionals in the military dedicated to preserving the Constitution. We also are a very well armed nation. The country would split apart before a lot of us would accept giving up our sovereignty. Or be herded into concentration camps for that matter. Just because some elitists are dreaming out loud about a paradise of their making doesn't mean they'll take over.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I was in the Air Force. Unless it has completely changed there are a lot of professionals in the military dedicated to preserving the Constitution. We also are a very well armed nation. The country would split apart before a lot of us would accept giving up our sovereignty. Or be herded into concentration camps for that matter. Just because some elitists are dreaming out loud about a paradise of their making doesn't mean they'll take over.

So you foresee civil-war. Ok. I prefer to help sway public opinion by pointing out things that are happening, in hopes of actually preventing war. You accuse me of vilifying the "other side" in order to foment civil war. But it is you who is happy to deny reality, while civil war is how you expect things will be addressed, "in case" you're wrong. Once again, you attribute your own bizarre notions to me.