Coronavirus

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Like I said, show me evidence they are any less reliable than any other source. Objective reporting on Trump will necessarily appear to be biased when the standard "reporting" is biased against him.

But at least you are willing to step back the claim of advocacy for Trump down to biased for Trump.
Lol. You are so combative.

I'm not "stepping back" anything.
Political advocacy in a news network is wrong. They are pretty clearly, even in the pictures shown by DIDO, advocating a very particular view of the Trump presidency.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Lol. You are so combative.

I'm not "stepping back" anything.
Political advocacy in a news network is wrong. They are pretty clearly, even in the pictures shown by DIDO, advocating a very particular view of the Trump presidency.

Says the guy who calls me arrogant simply for stating some facts that he chooses to ignore.

I'll say it again, compared to what is considered "normal" reporting on Trump anything that approaches objective reporting on Trump will necessarily be seen as pro-trump. They were 100% correct about the Mueller investigation, months before the mefia had to admit the truth. And people are still squawking about Russian collusion.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I don't trust anyone who can't tell the difference between a fact and an opinion, or who accuse people of thinking they have all the facts simply because they do know the difference between fact and opinion.
I know I don't have all the answers.
I also know you don't, either.

The ultra antagonistic political ecosystem that we have is created by people who are so sure that they are right that they are willing to override and talk over everyone else until they get their way.

I think a little humility goes a long way.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I know I don't have all the answers.
I also know you don't, either.

That's great, point out where I claimed I did.

The ultra antagonistic political ecosystem that we have is created by people who are so sure that they are right that they are willing to override and talk over everyone else until they get their way.

Who's doing that? If this is what you think I'm doing, have the guts to come out and say it. I'll be more than happy to use facts and evidence to show why you are wrong.

I think a little humility goes a long way.

That's funny, when do you plan on displaying any humility? When presented with facts you accuse the presenter of being arrogant and expressing his opinion. I await your humble apology.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
That's great, point out where I claimed I did.

Who's doing that? If this is what you think I'm doing, have the guts to come out and say it. I'll be more than happy to use facts and evidence to show why you are wrong.

That's funny, when do you plan on displaying any humility? When presented with facts you accuse the presenter of being arrogant and expressing his opinion. I await your humble apology.
This conversation is fairly antagonistic.
I just think deescalation and being less aggressive is a much better approach.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They spent $1.5 million on ads for Trump on Facebook.
So that's a pro Trump advertisement according to NBC. To me, it looks like an advertisement for the epoch times itself.

How about you?
It's a gray area.

It doesn't look unbiased to me.
They are pretty clearly, even in the pictures shown by DIDO, advocating a very particular view of the Trump presidency.
One is just a picture of trump that says read the epoch times, the other is a news story.

They didn't spend 1.5 million on "pro Trump" ads. They targeted their subscription to people who are tired of constant Trump hit pieces. That's kind of how advertisements work, targeting your audience.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This conversation is fairly antagonistic.
I just think deescalation and being less aggressive is a much better approach.

Clearly you feel that it is antagonistic, you were the one who used personal attacks, in violation of the TOS.

I find it fascinating how often people project their feelings onto the person they are conversing with. Floridays has accused me of being "butthurt", when I was never, in fact butthurt, I was merely explaining to him why he was wrong.

I know people don't like being beaten in a debate, but that's not my problem. Show me where I was aggressive. I was only defending myself and my position. If there was any aggression it was on your part.

When you make the discussion about the other person's presumed personal shortcomings, you've lost. I will accept your apology any time you feel humble enough to give it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I think i walked in on the middle of this , are we discussing the hillary Clinton election denials, Stacey or Trump election denials?
Or did we revisit the Al Gore election denials in a moment of fond nostalgic reflectivism?

Election denial isn't real. The people who use the term are deflecting from their fraud denial.

Serf

Covid was just punishment for electing Donald Trump. Relax, you’ve lived thru the great psychological operation of modern history.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
481462_sr93xrr1vbeqs3u.jpeg

tadpole

Are you saying that because China has concentration camps and there are people here who cover for them because of the money involved, that we're going to get similar here?
Uh, no? Any reasonable person would be against that, though. Lockdowns and mandates are bad. Stop the people who want to lock us down and mandate us. Hopefully China's protests will scare governments and make them think twice about lockdowns/imprisoning the innocent.

tadpole

Are you saying that because China has concentration camps and there are people here who cover for them because of the money involved, that we're going to get similar here?
One more thing. I see @zubenelgenubi getting a lot of flack for being concerned about concentration camps.

The first step is for a government to ask its citizens to mask up and not to go go out. They encourage you to take a vaccine. Then, as we have seen, they closed schools and businesses that weren't "essential". Then, they tried to force employers to fire the unvaccinated. All here in the USA. In Canada, they froze the bank accounts of those who protested against these abuses and those who donated towards them.

Let's say they were sucessfully able to force employers to fire the unvaccinated. And people still were pushing back. What do they have left to do? Fine them, and finally, lock them up. It's just the logical progression of this tyranny and madness.

When someone kidnaps you, it's a serious matter, even if they let you go 5 mins later unharmed. Should we let them kidnap us, because they probably won't rape and kill us or take us hostage? I hope that last example makes sense, I can explain further if not.