Coronavirus

Thebrownblob

Ludacris with a capital L?

It’s a compliment to you, only you can do this sort of spin the way you do it.

1677605584265.gif

vantexan

- The FBI has "moderate confidence" that the virus came from a lab
- The Depart. of Energy has "low confidence" that that it came from a lab.
- The CDC does not support the lab leak theory
- The WHO does not support the lab leak theory
- The National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease does not support the lab leak theory
- The Intelligence Community assessed that the virus was not genetically engineered in 10/2021
- The National Intelligence Council believe with "low confidence" that the virus was transmitted naturally through animals rather than a lab incident

So the only two agencies that have moderate or low confidence in the lab leak theory are the FBI and the DoE (respectively).

So yeah, definitely a lab leak orchestrated by Fauci.
Still in denial. Do you know how we now know that the government has concluded it came from that lab in Wuhan? It was leaked. Otherwise highly unlikely we would've ever found out. And we do know for a fact that after it had greatly spread in Wuhan the Chinese government allowed many Wuhan residents to travel to Europe, the U.S., and elsewhere but forbade them traveling within China. By the way the lab in Wuhan is the only one of its kind in China and the NIH, headed by Fauci, was funding gain of function research there. Not saying he was responsible for its spread, but they turned that virus into something extremely contagious so once out it spread like wildfire.

vantexan

Yup, I'm just making stuff up.

Using extremist examples as proof isn't really proof that we're all for that. Fauci should've been fired at some point though.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Still in denial. Do you know how we now know that the government has concluded it came from that lab in Wuhan? It was leaked. Otherwise highly unlikely we would've ever found out. And we do know for a fact that after it had greatly spread in Wuhan the Chinese government allowed many Wuhan residents to travel to Europe, the U.S., and elsewhere but forbade them traveling within China. By the way the lab in Wuhan is the only one of its kind in China and the NIH, headed by Fauci, was funding gain of function research there. Not saying he was responsible for its spread, but they turned that virus into something extremely contagious so once out it spread like wildfire.
We all know it came for a Chinese lab and the US paid for gain of function research. Believing the government and their media stooges is like letting someone pee on your face and tell you it is raining. Bat burgers, pangolin sandwiches, wet markets oh my ! bat burgers ,pangolin..............

tadpole

what's important to remember is this was a lab manipulated virus that the Chinese intentionally spread.
That hasn't been proven. It's just as likely that it was an accidental leak. It doesn't make sense that they would let it out in their own country on purpose - they'd have to pay the same price as the rest of the world.

But something is fishy about the Chinese response. You mentioned them restricting local travel but allowing foreign travel. Furthermore, in early 2020, China's propaganda freaked the whole world out with obviously fake videos of dead bodies lining the streets.

The US government via a grant to EcoHealth Aliance is what funded the research in that Chinese lab, I think the USA is just as responsible as China is.

vantexan

We all know it came for a Chinese lab and the US paid for gain of function research. Believing the government and their media stooges is like letting someone pee on your face and tell you it is raining. Bat burgers, pangolin sandwiches, wet markets oh my ! bat burgers ,pangolin..............
But there have been quite a few here that deny it.

Thebrownblob

That hasn't been proven. It's just as likely that it was an accidental leak. It doesn't make sense that they would let it out in their own country on purpose - they'd have to pay the same price as the rest of the world.

But something is fishy about the Chinese response. You mentioned them restricting local travel but allowing foreign travel. Furthermore, in early 2020, China's propaganda freaked the whole world out with obviously fake videos of dead bodies lining the streets.

The US government via a grant to EcoHealth Aliance is what funded the research in that Chinese lab, I think the USA is just as responsible as China is.
There was a lot of shady, underhanded things going on with the Eco health alliance.

vantexan

It has been proven that the Chinese wouldn't let Wuhan residents travel domestically but allowed them to travel internationally. They were trying to keep a lid on it at home. The reason that Milan, Italy was ground zero in Italy is because Italian clothing companies have factories in Wuhan and there was extensive travel between those cities by both Italians and Chinese. I'm not saying the Chinese intentionally infected their own people. If anything letting them travel abroad was likely an attempt to say that the virus originated elsewhere to divert blame which early on they tried to do.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
But there have been quite a few here that deny it.
Maybe it was an accident the way it got out but they never should have been enhancing it (gain of function) and the US paying for it. To quote a verse from Galatians 6: "A man reaps what he sows .The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction"

Thebrownblob

Maybe it was an accident the way it got out but they never should have been enhancing it (gain of function) and the US paying for it. To quote a verse from Galatians 6: "A man reaps what he sows .The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction"
Indeed, we do reap what we sow but in this instance, they also make sure they didn’t let a crisis go to waste.

tadpole

It has been proven that the Chinese wouldn't let Wuhan residents travel domestically but allowed them to travel internationally. They were trying to keep a lid on it at home. The reason that Milan, Italy was ground zero in Italy is because Italian clothing companies have factories in Wuhan and there was extensive travel between those cities by both Italians and Chinese. I'm not saying the Chinese intentionally infected their own people. If anything letting them travel abroad was likely an attempt to say that the virus originated elsewhere to divert blame which early on they tried to do.
Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you were trying to say that the Chinese developed a bio weapon and released it to the world on purpose, maybe to cripple our economies or something.

vantexan

Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you were trying to say that the Chinese developed a bio weapon and released it to the world on purpose, maybe to cripple our economies or something.
One would have to wonder why they were doing gain of function research to begin with. Or why our government has been funding it as well as biolabs in Ukraine and probably elsewhere. We can all see the results of losing control of their research.