Coronavirus

rickyb

state funded propaganda BBC does story in US hospital where healthcare workers are using garbage bags, ski goggles, etc.

burials may start happening in public parks:

upload_2020-4-7_12-53-4.png

rod

Retired 23 years
CBS NEWS has admitted they used parts of this video and passed them off as being shot in NYC. MORE FAKE NEWS from the press. I'm not saying the COVID-19 virus is fake--just that there is a lot of FAKE info being fed to the masses. They should be fined millions for crap like this.

rod

Retired 23 years
The last time I was out West ... that and cattle semis.
Cows smell bad enough but pigs are terrible.
I love ham and hamburger though!
Cattle semis are a dime a dozen but I can't recall seeing cattle shipped by rail for years. I've visited the areas around Phoenix where the land whores put up a humongous real estate development next to one of those big cattle ranches---then the idiots that buy these fancy places complain about the smell. Screw em.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Rand Paul says he has recovered from COVID-19 and is volunteering at a hospital

Wearing a smile, a beard, and a doctor’s smock, Kentucky U.S. Sen Rand Paul posted on his Twitter page Tuesday that he no longer has the coronavirus and is volunteering at a Bowling Green hospital.

“I appreciate all the best wishes I have received. I have been retested and I am negative.,” Paul said. “I have started volunteering at a local hospital to assist those in my community who are in need of medical help, including coronavirus patients. Together we will overcome this!”

rod

Retired 23 years

Wearing a smile, a beard, and a doctor’s smock, Kentucky U.S. Sen Rand Paul posted on his Twitter page Tuesday that he no longer has the coronavirus and is volunteering at a Bowling Green hospital.

“I appreciate all the best wishes I have received. I have been retested and I am negative.,” Paul said. “I have started volunteering at a local hospital to assist those in my community who are in need of medical help, including coronavirus patients. Together we will overcome this!”
I don't believe anything anymore--

It will be fine

He looks like a homeless person.

12,716 dead Americans. Over 394,000 known infected. A new American record for daily deaths has been shattered, 1,845.

Wed. Apr. 8, 2020

Opening line:

Number of deaths O/U nationally 2,100
State with more Covid19 deaths 4/8/2020 Louisiana or Georgia?
Will hazard pay be mandated by the union?