Coronavirus

zimbomb

tenor (1).gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Fenris

Deadliest day in terms of medical conditions. The deadliest day of the flu Was under 500. Heart disease, was the nation's No. 1 killer with about 1,772 deaths per day.

October 1918 AVERAGED 6,300 American deaths a day for the Spanish flu so COVID-1984 still not close to deadliest day for medical conditions

Last edited:

BrownArmy

So are we just gonna keep civilization shut down a few years to stop the viwus and then completely rebuild? I'm gonna lose my :censored2:ing mind. There's no getting rid of this. People are gonna die. Time to just take it on the chin and deal. What we're doing is like shooting yourself in the head to stop the brain cancer. I'd rather take my chances with the virus. If you scared of it, stay home. No one's gonna force you out. The rest of us have business to take care of.

Sure.

The issue becomes, when do we let our shirt-tails free?

Guy, the problems you are trying to avoid are the exact same problems that will be exacerbated by your attempt to avoid the fact that you have problems.

(Royal You, I’m not insinuating that you personally have problems)

HELLS YAH, OPEN IT UP BRO

Problem is, if we don’t lock this down now, we’ll just continue to have pocket eruptions for the next two years, which will further exacerbate the difficulties with the economy, etc.

Sounds great.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Problem is, if we don’t lock this down now, we’ll just continue to have pocket eruptions for the next two years, which will further exacerbate the difficulties with the economy, etc.

Sounds great.
We will have breakouts until there's a vaccine. Are you seriously suggesting we shut down for a year? Ridiculous.