Coronavirus

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So are we just gonna keep civilization shut down a few years to stop the viwus and then completely rebuild? I'm gonna lose my :censored2:ing mind. There's no getting rid of this. People are gonna die. Time to just take it on the chin and deal. What we're doing is like shooting yourself in the head to stop the brain cancer. I'd rather take my chances with the virus. If you scared of it, stay home. No one's gonna force you out. The rest of us have business to take care of.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Jack Dorsey Vows to Donate $1 Billion to Fight the Coronavirus

SAN FRANCISCO — Jack Dorsey, the chief executive of Twitter and Square, said on Tuesday that he planned to donate $1 billion, or just under a third of his total wealth, to relief programs related to the coronavirus, in one of the more significant efforts by a tech billionaire to fight the pandemic.

Damn, those billionaires suck. :wink-very:
Kudos. I met the man in San Francisco when Twitter was in its infancy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

SAN FRANCISCO — Jack Dorsey, the chief executive of Twitter and Square, said on Tuesday that he planned to donate $1 billion, or just under a third of his total wealth, to relief programs related to the coronavirus, in one of the more significant efforts by a tech billionaire to fight the pandemic.

How many shares of stock will he have to sell, and how much will it devalue the stock to sell them all?

Poop Head

Judge me.

I plan to donate a billion dollars to fight space aids, but you dont hear me bragging about it

zimbomb

ldme47li6er41.jpg