Coronavirus

October 1918 AVERAGED 6,300 American deaths a day for the Spanish flu so COVID-1984 still not close to deadliest day for medical conditions
Do you have a link? 6300 deaths in a day in 1918 without quarantine. Today pushing 2000 deaths with quarantine. What would no quarantine look like today?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
It's amazing how half the public can think differently. It's like trying to figure out women.
romeo-must-die-1504608844.gif

BrownArmy

We will have breakouts until there's a vaccine. Are you seriously suggesting we shut down for a year? Ridiculous.

No, i made the suggestion that we should have shut everything down for a month, middle of February.

If we’d done that, we’d be in a better place, virus wise and economy wise.

We’re basically in a shutdown because we couldn’t/weren’t able to get our sht together.

Guy, it’s clear you’re just trolling at this point.

Sad.

vantexan

No, i made the suggestion that we should have shut everything down for a month, middle of February.

We’re basically in a shutdown because we couldn’t/weren’t able to get our sht together.

Sad.
Damn all those politicians for not acting sooner!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Sad.
You are misinformed or lying on purpose.

Shutdowns slow the spread to keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed. They do not stop the virus. Your suggestion is we should have delayed this for a month. Stupid suggestion.

BrownArmy

You are misinformed or lying on purpose.

Shutdowns slow the spread to keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed. They do not stop the virus. Your suggestion is we should have delayed this for a month. Stupid suggestion.

Yet, here we are.

I love America, but we’re dropping the ball.

At this point, you’re just trolling.

Wake up