Coronavirus

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You’ll need to talk to the courts. As much as it kills you, abortion is the law of the land! Roe V Wade determined a fetus isn’t a baby. Are you having an abortion? Don’t like them? Don’t have one. Abortion is a choice!
So is homicide, arson, grand theft, larceny, and first degree murder.
But a good choice would be to put you on ignore.

newfie

92938262_10157470575473253_2061548799880331264_n.jpg

M

MenInBrown

I can't do this in a preschool level for you.

An alleged 96% survival rate disease just tripled NY's average daily body count after we threw everything we had at it.

It was arguable a month ago. It was arguable by ignorant people, but at least it was arguable. Now, it's a nice test to see who eats crayons for lunch.

Whats your favorite flavor?
The problem is you can’t have any argument about Covid 19 ever. Before you argue Covid, argue why you’re ok with New York aborting about 100,000 babies last year? How many of those kids will ever eat a crayon? You are not god. You don’t decide which death is more important. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Overpaid Union Thug

It’s killing both. The greatest generation, what’s left of it, is even more at risk than boomers. But boomers, particularly the older ones, are right behind them but have a substantially higher population so will have more deaths. If they don’t already.
Wrong, the oldest boomer is approximately 74. This disease is killing what’s left of the Greatest Generation.

wilberforce15

The problem is you can’t have any argument about Covid 19 ever. Before you argue Covid, argue why you’re ok with New York aborting about 100,000 babies last year? How many of those kids will ever eat a crayon? You are not god. You don’t decide which death is more important. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Ive protested outside every abortion clinic in a 100 mile radius and I have 7 kids. Bite me. This is one of our framed Dr. Seuss themed signs.

I do get to decide what deaths can be prevented how. That's what society and government is directly concerned with. Go change the subject on someone else.

Attachments

• 15866165810044408743379401611540.jpg
    15866165810044408743379401611540.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 75
M

MenInBrown

Ive protested outside every abortion clinic in a 100 mile radius and I have 7 kids. Bite me. This is one of our framed Dr. Seuss themed signs.

I do get to decide what deaths can be prevented how. That's what society and government is directly concerned with. Go change the subject on someone else.
Thank you. You proved my point. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

wilberforce15

New York is peaking. The country as a hole peaking. The curve is starting to flatten. It’s not the end of the world. But you, and the likes of you, should probably stay off the web and refrain from watching tv news. You people are pure poison for the soul. Hiding in caves (or mommy’s basement) would do you all and society a great service.

New York is only flattening because no one listened to people like you.

If they start listening to people like you, all the success will be reversed and then more.