Coronavirus

wilberforce15

Get back to work people. Hoax 2020

You're taking credit for what smarter people than you accomplished, and now want to undo what they accomplished.

You're a true toddler, watching dad fix something and thinking you helped.

You really just got in the way.

It would be better to say thank you and move on.

M

MenInBrown

You're taking credit for what smarter people than you accomplished, and now want to undo what they accomplished.

You’ve had plenty of time to post something other than your opinion. Not my problem. You’ve offered nothing but your denial. So that would make you useless or clueless? Correction, if my dad was still alive he’d say your a p****. He would be right also. I was saying this when you told everyone 2.5 million were gonna die. Now you sit there angry that you were that stupid. Denial sucks. Figure it out rookie.

M

MenInBrown

People 50 and under should be working. The data says that. That isn’t my opinion. That is the facts. If people 50 and under will die at the same rate as flu, then get to work. Hoax 2020. You don’t need to think me. I enjoy toying with ignorant souls such as yourself.

rickyb

other world leaders who :censored2:ed up:

upload_2020-4-11_8-43-28.png

You’ve had plenty of time to post something other than your opinion. Not my problem. You’ve offered nothing but your denial. So that would make you useless or clueless? Correction, if my dad was still alive he’d say your a p****. He would be right also. I was saying this when you told everyone 2.5 million were gonna die. Now you sit there angry that you were that stupid. Denial sucks. Figure it out rookie.
False statement. They said up to 2.5 million people could die if they do nothing. two different meanings.

wilberforce15

Cite it now.

Cite me saying 2.5 million would die.

Link or go home.

Overpaid Union Thug

You can't even follow what you say, let alone what I say.

Truck drivers are great at holding steering wheels.

Stay in your lane.
Don’t be mad cause some of us ACTUALLY know what we are talking about. There’s plenty of info out there. You are just choosing to focus on the negative because your are timid negative Nancy and believe EVERYTHING your liberal media overlords tell you. Now go hide in the basement closet. But keep the door cracked. Mommy might call you up for dinner. Or to tell you your bath water is ready.

wilberforce15

Don’t be mad cause some of us ACTUALLY know what we are talking about. There’s plenty of info out there. You are just choosing to focus on the negative because your are timid negative Nancy and believe EVERYTHING your liberal media overlords tell you. Now go hide in the basement closet. But keep the door cracked. Mommy might call you up for dinner. Or to tell you your bath water is ready.

LOL, There is no one on this site half as far right as I am.

Most of the liberal media should face fair trial and hanging for crimes against the state.

The notion that the are my masters is beyond silly.

wilberforce15

No I mean there is no such thing as 'doing nothing'. You think if we got to a quarter million dead, people would still be doing nothing? They would automatically distance and become germaphobes. The models are BS.

No, you just don't even know what a model is. They are extrapolations based on input conditions. They are not predictions. We all knew that 2 million werent going to die. The modelers knew it.

And yet there is still tremendous value in the model because it informs you what scale of things you're dealing with, and helps decide how to weigh risks and rewards for actions.

I don't know why I'm trying to explain statistical modeling to a truck driver, but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

19,827 dead Americans. 508,000+ known infected. 1,080 dead today. After yesterday’s record day, anyone who thinks the curve is flattening, is lost. Florida is now exploding, we all knew that was coming. 124 dead today so far. A state high, the curve is rising.

wilberforce15

It's sad you don't realize that when you try to sound intelligent you just make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

Grow up kid.

That's not a rebuttal.

And a kid (if that's what I am, given that I have 7 kids) with a book is in a better position to speak than a trucker with a steering wheel. Stay in your lane.