Coronavirus

wilberforce15

FFS are your seven kids as freaking stupid as you are? I hope you all get the KungFlu and drown in your own blood so at least something good will come out of this.

My personal library has more books than you've learned how to count, and I teach math classes you haven't heard of.

My kids are still kind of young. So some of them are in my calculus homeschool class, and others are only in algebra/trig.

But they're just in middle school, so I forgive them.

Attachments

• 15866250528282903161631781369473.jpg
    15866250528282903161631781369473.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 70
Another milestone, 20,086 dead Americans. 522,000+ known infected. 1,339 new deaths. South Korea is reporting that 91 patients of Covid19 have caught the illness again. Meaning there might not be immunity after catching Covid19. July 4 is looking like America’s reopening.

FreedomOne

Another milestone, 20,086 dead Americans. 522,000+ known infected. 1,339 new deaths. South Korea is reporting that 91 patients of Covid19 have caught the illness again. Meaning there might not be immunity after catching Covid19. July 4 is looking like America’s reopening.

Some reports saying that the virus is going dormant and then reactivating again. Not just being reinfected.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
people dying today because of red blood cell low with serious underline condition brian dead because of cov 19 like diabetes and hard problem next stage brian dead.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In other news, my checking account shows a pending deposit from the IRS for $2400. Nice.
4nDyAP2.png
Looked at mine and nada!
My wife is itchy to get hers ... she wants to donate it to some needy people.
We agreed to donate ours to others hurt by the quarantine.
I've already donated over $500 to out of work musicians and I'm going to be miffed if we don't get the $2400.

I'm waiting to file my 2019 1040 as our AGI is well over the $150K limit.
Sold some stocks to move into another type of investment.

oldngray

nowhere special
Looked at mine and nada!
My wife is itchy to get hers ... she wants to donate it to some needy people.
We agreed to donate ours to others hurt by the quarantine.
I've already donated over $500 to out of work musicians and I'm going to be miffed if we don't get the $2400.

I'm waiting to file my 2019 1040 as our AGI is well over the $150K limit.
Sold some stocks to move into another type of investment.
I just checked and my normal federal refund was posted yesterday but nothing else yet. I did my taxes early last week so that was pretty quick.