Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Looked at mine and nada!
My wife is itchy to get hers ... she wants to donate it to some needy people.
We agreed to donate ours to others hurt by the quarantine.
I've already donated over $500 to out of work musicians and I'm going to be miffed if we don't get the $2400.

I'm waiting to file my 2019 1040 as our AGI is well over the $150K limit.
Sold some stocks to move into another type of investment.
Good luck Sir!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I just checked and my normal federal refund was posted yesterday but nothing else yet. I did my taxes early last week so that was pretty quick.
I can never really finish mine until October.
I filed 2018 and I got a K-1 in August so I have to file again for 2018 ... I'll get back $1100 so not bad news.
I almost always get a late K-1 in August or a correction so I gave up filing early.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Looked at mine and nada!
My wife is itchy to get hers ... she wants to donate it to some needy people.
We agreed to donate ours to others hurt by the quarantine.
I've already donated over $500 to out of work musicians and I'm going to be miffed if we don't get the $2400.

I'm waiting to file my 2019 1040 as our AGI is well over the $150K limit.
Sold some stocks to move into another type of investment.
FYI the stimulus is distributed by your 2018 or 2019 return but is actually based on your 2020 income.

Lots of people will owe or be owed stimulus money when they file their 2020 return.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Still alive
Do you smoke? do you have diabetes? do you have high blood pressure? do you identify your self as a failure? do you on eat on the couch eating candy?:wink-very: do you been questioning your sexuality for a while? do you prefer bottom-up shirt ripped jeans? do you some reason have a crush of boys but for some reason you still married? YES,'' no question needs to be tested! not for Cov 19

Indecisi0n

Do you smoke? do you have diabetes? do you have high blood pressure? do you identify your self as a failure? do you on eat on the couch eating candy?:wink-very: do you been questioning your sexuality for a while? do you prefer bottom-up shirt ripped jeans? do you some reason have a crush of boys but for some reason you still married? YES,'' no question needs to be tested! not Cov 19

No
No
No
No
Yes
Wut
Yes
Shhhh

oldngray

nowhere special
Food will be a problem around your way be ready!
rat burger.gif