Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Naaa I like getting dirty
if no one claims your body you be a barrier on the outfield on the dirt anyway!
imrs.php

Brown echo

Naaa I like getting dirty
if you are working at a UPS and you had past 25 years and you died because of the cov 19 we thank you to make up for those suckers that cross the line for those that work 6 days for those that do 2 routes and those that they family come 2 seconds we thank you please be safe!

Indecisi0n

if you are working at a UPS and you had past 25 years and you died because of the cov 19 we thank you to make up for those suckers that cross the line for those that work 6 days for those that do 2 routes and those that they family come 2 seconds we thank you please be safe!
Have you been doing meth again?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I wore a mask at the market but gloves are useless. You get germs on gloves and then touch them.
I wear gloves, mask and a face shield ... I've only been out twice in the last month (almost).
The gloves are easily wiped off and they have no creases and pores for virus to lodge in.
When you take them off, you reach inside the cuff to take off and then into trash.
The face shield is there for eyes but also to cover the face.
I'm a 65 year old fat diabetic so I'm super-conscious.

Brown echo

I wear gloves, mask and a face shield ... I've only been out twice in the last month (almost).
The gloves are easily wiped off and they have no creases and pores for virus to lodge in.
When you take them off, you reach inside the cuff to take off and then into trash.
The face shield is there for eyes but also to cover the face.
I'm a 65 year old fat diabetic so I'm super-conscious.
thank you, sir! please be safe.