Coronavirus

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Have you been doing meth again?
the good thing is Cov 19 wipe out the war on drugs kEEPS DRUG DEALERS OUT BUSSNISES and might field your longs with that fluid breathing hard just rush to the hospital maybe my sister will be there for you or your love ones no matter what color or politic you make sure don't pass to your loved one superman prepare for the worst.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I wear gloves, mask and a face shield ... I've only been out twice in the last month (almost).
The gloves are easily wiped off and they have no creases and pores for virus to lodge in.
When you take them off, you reach inside the cuff to take off and then into trash.
The face shield is there for eyes but also to cover the face.
I'm a 65 year old fat diabetic so I'm super-conscious.
Plus we all know, viruses love that Hippie beard.....

I’m glad you’re being proactive and responsible.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
the good thing is Cov 19 wipe out the war on drugs kEEPS DRUG DEALERS OUT BUSSNISES and might field your longs with that fluid breathing hard just rush to the hospital maybe my sister will be there for you or your love ones no matter what color or politic you make sure don't pass to your loved one superman prepare for the worst.

Put the crack pipe down now! It's hurting my head at this point!

Indecisi0n

Remember if you feel light head rush over. I still have narcan left over from your last situation.

rod

Retired 23 years
faf447d3fb61bc1555a6a90dd36cb2bb51-09-hart-island-burial-1.rsquare.w700.jpg
The real cream of society---even their families don't want them.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Remember if you feel light head rush over. I still have narcan left over from your last situation.
Maybe red bull will give you wing to go heaven just buy a Brita filter, or I have johnson and johnson biggest that will keep your longs open 24 -7

newfie

Maybe red bull will give you wing to go heaven just buy a Brita filter, or I have johnson and johnson biggest that will keep your longs open 24 -7

I'm really enjoying this ''Benden, keep calm let her have the fun since you not doing your job, I don't smell dinner cooking go get some fast food before you get home.

The only post that you the audience doesn't have to fake a laugh.:wink-very:

Joe biden stop posting as echo!!!!

BrownArmy

not if you steal the good ones from the doctors office

Nice lady at the hospital gave me a mask, then told me I couldn’t come in.

I said, I am coming in, thanks for the mask, I’m going into the basement to pick up the daily NDA from the ‘infant screening’ blood tests.

Stand back lady, I’m essential personnel.