Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Damn!
I decided to put my jeans on and man they were tight.
My underwear and pajamas were lying my ass off for the last month.

But there is good news!
I have absorbed so much soap and hand disinfectant that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Damn!
I decided to put my jeans on and man they were tight.
My underwear and pajamas were lying my ass off for the last month.

But there is good news!
I have absorbed so much soap and hand disinfectant that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.
I'll need a new wardrobe, not yet but soon. The cooking skills are rebounding . Fried eggplant is heavyyy
20200410_035301.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Heavy as in good?

Or saturated with oil?

I never got into deep frying veggies. Too much water in em.

Okras ok
Heavy as in double fried and fattening . Lol
I brine the eggplant in salt to draw the moisture out. They will sweat out. after a few hours, rinse and dry them. Fry in flour, egg, seasoned breading etc. and they come out almost crispy on the edges. Candy :D

Poop Head

Judge me.
Heavy as in double fried and fattening . Lol
I brine the eggplant in salt to draw the moisture out. They will sweat out. after a few hours, rinse and dry them. Fry in flour, egg, seasoned breading etc. and they come out almost crispy on the edges. Candy :D
Are you a vegetable head?

You know if you did that with pretty much meat, the results would be much better. Right?

Now im craving calamari, or beer battered scrimps or something

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Are you a vegetable head?

You know if you did that with pretty much meat, the results would be much better. Right?

Now im craving calamari, or beer battered scrimps or something
That was a .75 Angus steak next to the asparagus..I brined it, salted/ seasoned it, butter seared it. Was pretty good too ;)