Coronavirus

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Looked at mine and nada!
My wife is itchy to get hers ... she wants to donate it to some needy people.
We agreed to donate ours to others hurt by the quarantine.
I've already donated over $500 to out of work musicians and I'm going to be miffed if we don't get the $2400.

I'm waiting to file my 2019 1040 as our AGI is well over the $150K limit.
Sold some stocks to move into another type of investment.
Donating mine to Planned Parenthood.

newfie

gee another ny times hit piece to add to the collection. and just in time for the sunday morning news shows. the rebuttal to all this will always be that trump shut down flights from china in late January. the trump haters cant deny that and cant spin around that .
lqdGqgiS0NVAJP3obQ.gif

bbsam

Staff member
gee another ny times hit piece to add to the collection. and just in time for the sunday morning news shows. the rebuttal to all this will always be that trump shut down flights from china in late January. the rebuttal to that will always be that the WHO was providing incorrect possibly biased guidance during that time. the trump haters cant deny that and cant spin around that .
And did shutting down the flights work?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
How's your son holding up doing all this?
He is doing ok although we have not seen him in a month + . He is like his pop working 2 jobs . He is a transport paramedic and a 911 paramedic. We are very proud of him. He said the extra gear for protection is cumbersome. He is also a graduate from the preload.
I just spoke to him on the phone while I was typing this .He was at some ER. The two patients he had yesterday had complications before covid but were handed the death sentence never the less.

He is doing ok although we have not seen him in a month + . He is like his pop 2 jobs a transport paramedic and a 911 paramedic. We are very proud of him. He said the extra gear for protection is cumbersome. He is also a graduate from the preload.
I just spoke to him on the phone while I was typing this .He was at some ER. The two patients he had yesterday had complications before covid but were handed the death sentence never the less.
Mentally that must be really hard to deal with you have a fine young man sir.