Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
93224953_225482692195708_7182007478731669504_n.jpg

"What the crisis has given us is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see ourselves and our country in the plainest of views. At no other time, ever in our lives, have we gotten the opportunity to see what would happen if the world simply stopped. Here it is. We’re in it. Stores are closed. Restaurants are empty. Streets and six-lane highways are barren. Even the planet itself is rattling less (true story). And because it is rarer than rare, it has brought to light all of the beautiful and painful truths of how we live. And that feels weird. Really weird. Because it has… never… happened… before. If we want to create a better country and a better world for our kids, and if we want to make sure we are even sustainable as a nation and as a democracy, we have to pay attention to how we feel right now."

Julio Vincent

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Donating mine to Planned Parenthood.
That's cool ... I support the rights of a woman to do what she wants with her body.
I'm neither Pro Life or Pro Abortion ... I'm a male and it is none of my friend:censored2:king business.

But on the brighter side, abortions are predominately performed on the poor (aka DemWits) so I support Planned Parenthood.
If abortions weren't available to the poor, Hillary would have won in 2016.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Mentally that must be really hard to deal with you have a fine young man sir.
Takes a lot to deal with that type of situation. It's part of the job though unfortunately. There's a psychological standpoint you need to come to with dealing with this because you're going to see it one way or another. I have friends who are MD's, first responders and medical workers. Some of them are on the verge of breaking down.

Ultimately would anything have prevented this?
There is always a prevention and it's called preparation. Unfortunately, it takes more than just government to contain disease.

Takes a lot to deal with that type of situation. It's part of the job though unfortunately. There's a psychological standpoint you need to come to with dealing with this because you're going to see it one way or another. I have friends who are MD's, first responders and medical workers. Some of them are on the verge of breaking down.
I honestly can't even imagine

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I honestly can't even imagine
Where I'm at though it's not fast progressing like certain places where it exploded. More and more are slowly starting to come in though from what they have told me.

Even before this whole spread happened, I had a friend who's a firefighter actually come and vent and lose stress because he had to deal with a terrible accident where they had gotten to the scene and the person's body was in the driver seat still....and their head was in the back. That was difficult imagery I had going into my head.

newfie

That's cool ... I support the rights of a woman to do what she wants with her body.
I'm neither Pro Life or Pro Abortion ... I'm a male and it is none of my friend:censored2:king business.

But on the brighter side, abortions are predominately performed on the poor (aka DemWits) so I support Planned Parenthood.
If abortions weren't available to the poor, Hillary would have won in 2016.

it has become the ultimate gift of love from the liberals . giving minorities the means to kil their babies.