Coronavirus

floridays

Reality. One of my drivers still can’t get a test despite having a few increased risk factors and symptoms. Another guy I know couldn’t get a test until he was admitted to the hospital. We still don’t have enough tests.

A legitimate question, I don't know the answer.

Do your employees have company sponsored (paid) health insurance?

Has your employee seen his primary personal physician?

If not, Why not?

This "other guy", did he go to his physician?

Exactly how did he end up in the emergency room.

I'm only asking questions.

22,002 dead Americans, 558,000+ known infected. 1,425 dead today. July 4 is looking more and more realistic everyday for the US’s big reopening. No youth baseball this year. Very sad.

vantexan

Yes I’m sure my opinion was the reason we still don’t have enough tests to properly function. My opinion is why the government was slow to use the DPA to procure enough medical supplies. Jesus Christ, the recession is the fault of the Trump administration’s failure to plan. You can try to spread blame around but that’s not reality. One man had the power to fix the largest issues we are having. He failed miserably.
The problem isn't you. The problem is tens of millions of people like you who aren't going to listen to the president who was going through impeachment at the time because of people like you who scoff at anything he does or says. And then want to act like you were right all along when you left a record of posts ridiculing and deriding his early efforts.

newfie

Reality. One of my drivers still can’t get a test despite having a few increased risk factors and symptoms. Another guy I know couldn’t get a test until he was admitted to the hospital. We still don’t have enough tests.

sounds like his doctor disagrees with your diagnosis doctor. I hope that reality will not destroy you

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The problem isn't you. The problem is tens of millions of people like you who aren't going to listen to the president who was going through impeachment at the time because of people like you who scoff at anything he does or says. And then want to act like you were right all along when you left a record of posts ridiculing and deriding his early efforts.

WTF? "Going through impeachment?". O you mean lawyers losing in congress while our "President" was golfing, holding campaign rallies and birthday parties in Florida.....

As for listening to the president.....have you ever actually listened to him? He can not say one coherent sentence. He always takes a tangent onto 4 unrelated topics while never completing a full sentence. It's total word salad crap.
I personally think that's why idiots support him. They are to damn stupid to listen to his words and They think, "I didn't understand what he said so he must be smart."

vantexan

WTF? "Going through impeachment?". O you mean lawyers losing in congress while our "President" was golfing, holding campaign rallies and birthday parties in Florida.....

As for listening to the president.....have you ever actually listened to him? He can not say one coherent sentence. He always takes a tangent onto 4 unrelated topics while never completing a full sentence. It's total word salad crap.
I personally think that's why idiots support him. They are to damn stupid to listen to his words and They think, "I didn't understand what he said so he must be smart."
You're projecting Joe Biden onto the president. People understood loud and clear when they elected Trump. And he came through. No president would have been able to stop this virus in it's tracks. But if a president can help us recover from a major economic blow, and this one will be the worst blow ever, it's Trump. Obama sure didn't fix the economy. It's why Hillary lost. It would've been more of the same. Hell Hillary would've downplayed the seriousness because she would've been concerned about her reelection chances. So whine all day, every day about Trump. You got him because of the ineffectiveness of Obama and probably the worst candidate in history in Hillary Clinton.

newfie

...have you ever actually listened to him? He can not say one coherent sentence. He always takes a tangent onto 4 unrelated topics while never completing a full sentence. It's total word salad crap.

you are correct biden and his supporters are messed up

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You're projecting Joe Biden onto the president. People understood loud and clear when they elected Trump. And he came through. No president would have been able to stop this virus in it's tracks. But if a president can help us recover from a major economic blow, and this one will be the worst blow ever, it's Trump. Obama sure didn't fix the economy. It's why Hillary lost. It would've been more of the same. Hell Hillary would've downplayed the seriousness because she would've been concerned about her reelection chances. So whine all day, every day about Trump. You got him because of the ineffectiveness of Obama and probably the worst candidate in history in Hillary Clinton.

Wlaking, talking idiot!!

Obama stopped H1N1 with only 12,000 deaths. H1N1 began in this country so Obama did not have a 3 month window to prepare, plan and act.

Obama sure hell fixed the economy! He was handed the great recession and got us through with less debt than the Orange Man has run up in a bull economy!

And Clinton lost more to the congressional republicans (non-stop investigations) Comey's anouncement of new emails being found (false)and Russia interference than to fat arse himself. TRump won by only about 100,000 votes in 4 specific states while getting 4 million less votes overall!

facts can be a hitch so.etimes.

NerdGirl

One of the largest pork processing facilities in the US is closing until further notice - CNN

Y’all better stock up your freezers. Looks like pork will soon be in short supply.
fbf4488af78caf80386ee18cdf411b53.jpg

vantexan

Wlaking, talking idiot!!

Obama stopped H1N1 with only 12,000 deaths. H1N1 began in this country so Obama did not have a 3 month window to prepare, plan and act.

Obama sure hell fixed the economy! He was handed the great recession and got us through with less debt than the Orange Man has run up in a bull economy!

And Clinton lost more to the congressional republicans (non-stop investigations) Comey's anouncement of new emails being found (false)and Russia interference than to fat arse himself. TRump won by only about 100,000 votes in 4 specific states while getting 4 million less votes overall!

facts can be a hitch so.etimes.
Obama downplayed the seriousness of H1N1 and if you could do math you'd see that H1N1 fatalities were a fraction of total cases compared to the coronavirus. And as for debt Obama spent over $9 trillion in 8 years so Trump has a ways to go don't you think? No, you don't think, you assume.

P.S. It was 3 million less votes, most of which came out of two states, New York and California.