Coronavirus

M

MenInBrown

I'm a child of immigrants. I got my anchor baby birth certificate laminated and on me at all time's. Don't wanna get locked up in a cage.
Did you ever figure out why Obama was putting kids in cages? We have a lot in common. Unless you’re a Native American, we are all children of immigrants.

wilberforce15

Did you ever figure out why Obama was putting kids in cages? We have a lot in common. Unless you’re a Native American, we are all children of immigrants.

I'm not.

My people are the children of pioneers, settlers, and conquerors. We didn't immigrate into anything. There was nothing to immigrate into.

We built the thing that others immigrated into.

22,115 dead Americans, 560,000+ known infected. A US Sailor has died from coronavirus, he was aboard the aircraft carrier, the Roosevelt. He’s now the second in the Navy to die. It doesn’t kill just the obese.

M

MenInBrown

I'm not.

My people are the children of pioneers, settlers, and conquerors. We didn't immigrate into anything. There was nothing to immigrate into.

We built the thing that others immigrated into.
We didn’t come to a foreign land for a better life? Stick to math bc you obviously know nothing of history. The very word you used,”immigrate”, contradicts your whole post. Definition:to enter and usually become established especially to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence.

wilberforce15

We didn’t come to a foreign land for a better life? Stick to math bc you obviously know nothing of history. The very word you used,”immigrate”, contradicts your whole post. Definition:to enter and usually become established especially to come into a country of which one is not a native for permanent residence.

We didn't come into a country. There was no country. That's part of the definition you posted. There was nothing for us to immigrate into except settling among scattered savages.

We didn't move into a country. We built a country. They aren't the same.

M

MenInBrown

We didn't come into a country. There was no country. That's part of the definition you posted. There was nothing for us to immigrate into except settling among scattered savages.

We didn't move into a country. We built a country. They aren't the same.
Country is an example since you clearly wrote off that Native Americans were here when us Europeans migrated to the New World. Which I included the word Native. By your definition outside the handful of people you think didn’t migrate here, they settled, now 330,000,000 people are immigrants. Have your dna tested and post what % American it shows. I’ll save you the money. It will say 0%.

wilberforce15

Country is an example since you clearly wrote off that Native Americans were here when us Europeans migrated to the New World. Which I included the word Native. By your definition outside the handful of people you think didn’t migrate here, they settled, now 330,000,000 people are immigrants. Have your dna tested and post what % American it shows. I’ll save you the money. It will say 0%.

Of course they were here. They just didn't build anything meaningful. Most of the hallmarks of civilization were absent. Having scattered savage tribes just doesn't count.

You can't immigrate into a thing that's not even a thing.

If they wanted credit for having a civilization, they should have had a civilization.

M

MenInBrown

Exactly my point, you are unable to refute the facts so you regress to name calling and the tried and true, "I know you are but what am I!" Get a life.

How do you or anyone here know? Our idiot for a president dissolved the government office in charge of tracking and warning us of possible pandemics. Just :censored2:ing smart huh?

Our special needs president did one even better.....in early Fall of '19 the stable genius recalled the US viralogist assigned inside China. Of all the idiotic decisions at the worst possible time,.........
Then this :censored2: tells everyone, "we had no idea" (3 months after China told the world on dec, 31st) And the sheep like you just nod your heads and and say ok!

Explain to us what China said? First of all
It is not what you posted. Secondly, please post what our lead task force doctor said about the virus the end of FEBRUARY. We also never saw your post from December 31 telling us we are all gonna die.

M

MenInBrown

Of course they were here. They just didn't build anything meaningful. Most of the hallmarks of civilization were absent. Having scattered savage tribes just doesn't count.

You can't immigrate into a thing that's not even a thing.

If they wanted credit for having a civilization, they should have had a civilization.
You are entitled to your opinion regardless if they are completely against the facts. That was also the creation of politics. People spouting their opinion as fact. You want to dismiss history that’s fine. I don’t care. We are a nation of immigrants.

wilberforce15

You are entitled to your opinion regardless if they are completely against the facts. That was also the creation of politics. People spouting their opinion as fact. You want to dismiss history that’s fine. I don’t care. We are a nation of immigrants.

A nation of immigrants?

Tell me, what were the conditions for voting and holding office when our nation was built? Did the people who built the country think it was for everyone?

Go look up Websters first dictionary, and cite how "American" was defined.

Go ahead. Read something.

M

MenInBrown

A nation of immigrants?

Tell me, what were the conditions for voting and holding office when our nation was built? Did the people who built the country think it was for everyone?

Go look up Websters first dictionary, and cite how "American" was defined.

Go ahead. Read something.
The problem is you don’t know the definition of migrate. You are arguing when something got the name American or the country name of America. You sir are having a completely different argument. Again you are having a different conversation. Migration was our conversation then you went to what you deem as American. You’re a maroon and put on display. We are laughing at you so yes please
Move along. I’m getting bored making an example out of you. You should find the book on common sense and read it. It will do you wonders.

wilberforce15

The problem is you don’t know the definition of migrate. You are arguing when something got the name American or the country name of America. You sir are having a completely different argument. Again you are having a different conversation. Migration was our conversation then you went to what you deem as American. You’re a maroon and put on display. We are laughing at you so yes please
Move along. I’m getting bored making an example out of you. You should find the book on common sense and read it. It will do you wonders.

You changed it from immigration to migration. Of course we migrated. We did not immigrate. Do you not know the difference?

Migration just means a move. Immigration means a move into an established thing. My people migrated, but we did not immigrate. We conquered, settled, and built the thing that others immigrated into.

This is super easy.

Your error here is called equivocation, wherein you change the term or definition of the term in the middle of an argument.

Equivocation. There. You just learned a new word. You're welcome.