Coronavirus

vantexan

Make sense like a “Christian” that’s bragging about his worldly idol committing adultery against his pregnant wife?
Because you so fervently believe in Jesus that you are searching to and fro' for backsliders?

I knew going into the election who he was. Wasn't voting for a pope. He may have feet of clay but he's defended Christianity more than the last one. If you think Christians can never vote for a man like Trump then I don't think you understand the concept of forgiveness.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Lol.
You are a little bitch for communist China. You constantly push their propaganda. Kill yourself dip :censored2:.
Exactly my point, you are unable to refute the facts so you regress to name calling and the tried and true, "I know you are but what am I!" Get a life.

Where have you been? China downplayed the seriousness of it and has flat out lied about the number of cases and deaths.

How do you or anyone here know? Our idiot for a president dissolved the government office in charge of tracking and warning us of possible pandemics. Just :censored2:ing smart huh?

Our special needs president did one even better.....in early Fall of '19 the stable genius recalled the US viralogist assigned inside China. Of all the idiotic decisions at the worst possible time,.........
Then this :censored2: tells everyone, "we had no idea" (3 months after China told the world on dec, 31st) And the sheep like you just nod your heads and and say ok!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
hey710.jpg